Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's official!!

So, I have been putting this off for a while now. I know, everybody says the same thing, how they didn't want to start a blog, they were too cool but they gave in. But for me I knew if I started one I would be spending endless hours in front of the computer blogging! And here I am! I already spend hours looking at other peoples blogs so I thought I better just start my own. I am excited to be part of the blogging gang! Also, another reason why I wanted to start a blog is because, I went to Hawaii last week and totally got a pic with Seth Green in the air port!! So I wanted to show it off to everyone. The pic will be coming soon.

4 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

WOOHOO I AM SO EXCITED! It is about bloody time. I can't wait to see the picture he is my FAVORITE. Glad to be one of the geeks. Blog you later

Abby Runyan said...

Ok so where is the picture with Seth Green! I'm dying to see it!

Hess Fam said...

Tell Crystal to never again say "Blog to you later!" I LOVE IT! She's a really good blogger. Thanks for your remarks Crystal. But what I was going to say with this entry, is it time that I post my claim to fame with Jessica Simpson? Are you aloud to post pictures from a year ago? I'm not exactly sure???

Suzy Cummard said...

Crystal is convincing! I keep telling her I will start one soon, but I just keep working on our website! But, since Crystal reasearched it & found out the safe way to blog, I'll be addicted, soon!! Congrats! I hope Hawaii was fun!