Monday, September 24, 2007

August/September wrap-up

I have been a major slacker on my blog lately, but really I just have nothing to blog about. So I thought I'd just give a run down of the last couple months.

Noah is back at ASU. He has two classes this semester, a BIS class and an Economic class. Next semester he will just need one Spanish class and he will be able to kiss the college life GOODBYE! I can't wait!! He is staying very busy at E-Z Motors, and loving the new place. Noah has had his 2 door Tahoe in the shop now for almost a year and is anxiously awaiting the completion! He just got his new license plate for it....Low life. He was like a kid on Christmas day, opening it up. He has tried to get this plate for many years now.

As for me, pretty much the same old thing. Noah and I will have our 6th wedding Anniversary this Thurs. Noah is celebrating by going on a young mens campout! And I am going to Bunco. Sad huh?! We will probably do something the next weekend. My piano is coming along great! I am working on the Phantom of the Oprah song. I love it!...Even though I have not seen the play or the movie. I could not be more happier that it is finally FALL! I can't take one more day of 100 degree weather! This is my favorite time of year! Cooler weather, Halloween, decorations, pumpkin pie candles, Schnepf Farm...I love it! Last weekend we went to dinner with Noah's family to PapaRazzini's. They made a dish in honor of Noah's nephew who has Leukemia, called Penne al a Troy. Every time someone orders it they donate 3 dallors to the Wendt family. It was so yummy and we had so much fun with everyone! If you are ever in Tempe and looking for a great restaurant you should totally try it out. I recommend the Troy!

Brody has been doing great in school and loving every minute of it! He thinks it is so cool that him and his Dad go to school on the same days! We had our primary program this past Sun. Brody did such a great job and memorize
d his part perfectly! I was so proud of him! He also can not wait for Halloween. He is going to be Captain Jack Sparrow and is working on his Arrgh!!

Sadie is also loving the cooler weather. The girl would play outside all day if she could! We have been trying to potty train her, but we have been very unsuccessful! She refuses to go on the potty. Her new thing is to take off her diaper when she goes to bed and then pees everywhere and then comes crying to us that she is cold! She's so crazy! So now she is not allowed to wear nightgowns to bed, they are easy access. Sadie and I got to go to the sneak preview of the new Island Princess movie. My camera was dead so Krystal took all the pic, and I am still waiting for her to send them to me....Hint, Hint! The girls had so much fun. Luckily they only played 20 min. of the movie!

Here are some random pic of the last few weeks.


I wonder where she learns this?


Swimming at Grandma's
Wyatt (Heather's little boy)

13 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Well Jill, I love the wrap up but you seem to have left a minor detail out like that your Prego! Congrats to Noah. PapaRazzinis sounds great I will definitely have to try the Troy. Fall is the best, I can't wait for all that stuff too. Good luck with Sadie, I can't believe she does that at night, that must suck. The picture of you and your kids is so cute.

Nicole said...

I'm so happy you updated your blog. That picture of you and the kids is sooooooooooo cute. Even if you don't have anything to say at least put a few pics up. Your kids are so cute that I know we all love seeing pics of them!!!!! Oh, btw I never got a hold of Holly...maybe Thurs. or next week! I'll call you.

Maddy said...

I love all the pictures. I pretty much only come to people's blogs to see pictures anyway.

Isn't it funny how every year anniversary's get less and less exciting. Dustin and I didn't even get each other anything this year. I just keep telling myself we'll make up for it at ten, but we'll see.

Chelsea said...

Loved the pictures and update! Happy anniversary to you guys. I am always glad to hear other people in the world who don't go extravagent for them. Our's is a week after Christmas and we always do the group it together gift. We are lucky if we even go out to dinner around the same time! How sad it that! And you have got to see the Phantom. It is so good. I love the music to it. You should record you playing it and blog it! I'll be watching and waiting! :)

S and K said...

JILL--
no worries i finally found your blog, and it really couldn't be any cuter! And of course same goes for those kids of yours!! LOVE THEM! I really think Ethan needs to play with them more! He had a blast at lunch! So here is the link to my blog http://hvnfuninsun.blogspot.com/ so check it out. I don't know how to put the links to friends blogs on my blog so you need to help your blog challenged friend here! But anyways, I'll talk to you later and we need to hang out again! SOON!

S and K said...

oh by the way---with the diaper thing I feel your pain Ethan is doing the same thing only its not pee that's everywhere!!!! YUCK!!! Seriously I have a disturbed poop loving boy! SO if you come up with a great solution you are going to have to help me, my next step is duct taping the diaper on and doing the same to his p.j.'s!!! :)

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chris+amber said...

Am I the most gullible person, or are you REALLY prego as Crystal claims you are??!?!?! I love the pic of Sadie eating cereal on the couch. Too stinkin' cute!

Casey said...

Cute pics - love you guys!

the cummard family said...

Love the "here's me and my kids" picture!!!! You love it too, I know it! Ya nerd, when were you planning on making the big "announcment!" Congrats-again. Oh and that first pic....hmmm I wonder who your kids look like. Next to Noah they are IDENTICAL! Can't wait till the Halloween party!

The Tyler's said...

I took that one for you, Kanoe. I knew you would love it!

Hess Fam said...

Um...excuse me??? Is Crystal serious? What the? If you are preg....congrats. That makes me so happy for you! I wish I could go to PapaRazzini's today and order that dish. I love that they are doing that. Well, I'll talk to you soon. Miss you.

Janel said...

That pic of Noah with the kids is priceless!! And I love Sadie on the couch... hee hee. And Happy Anniversary!