Monday, October 27, 2008

Going..Going..Going..

You always know the Holidays are nearing when your days start to just fly by and you can't remember anything because all that is going on. We have had a busy past few days, and I'm sure things are just getting started. I love it! I can't wait for Halloween and all the fun festivities!


Thurs. after dance we headed over to Arnett's for some Halloween cookie decorating. The kids loved it and have started a fun new tradition.




As you can see, Rone was drooling over the cookies all night. That slobbery wetness went all the way to his shorts!




Fri. night we went to the Mountain View game to watch my niece Emeri cheer her heart out. Although, she wasn't really into it and was yawning more than cheering. She looked dang cute though. (Notice Sadie is doing the Mesa Rabbits sign. Funny, I wonder who taught her that??)



Emi is the one in the middle...not cheering.




Sat. night Noah and I went to His 10 year reunion which was at this cute place called Lavender and old Lace. (right next to the "good" school) It was a lot of fun seeing the people who Noah wen to to school with and putting faces to some of the stories he tells me about.



Sun. we had the most amazing Primary Program ever! I am so proud of our primary kids...they all did so great. Brody nailed his part. He said: "I love Pres. Monson. I know He's a true Prophet."

Afterwards I got to do a really special sharing time about our upcoming stake temple day. We built the Mesa Temple out of Lego's and put blessings inside of it. It turned out so great. How cute is Ellie holding the Temple?


Tonight we went to a really fun Birthday party for our Neighbor who turned 32! They had us do a picture scavenger hunt. We had to go around and take pictures of us doing things like: reading an Obama book...



wearing something too small...



and "I can't believe we all fit in this". It was really fun..thanks for the invite!




Up next: getting costumes ready for all our Halloween parties!! I'm looking for a Grinch doll for Sadie's costume. If anyone has one we can borrow and lives close..let me know:)

8 comments:

Krystal Arnett said...

I'm glad you guys came over to decorate cookies. The kids had so much fun. I feel bad you guys came all the way out to the game just to watch Emi yawn the whole time. I guess it serves me right for lying and saying she was 6. We really should have waited a year. That parted sounds like it was way fun. How creative. I can't wait for Saturday, Hollywood here were come.

Krystal Arnett said...

oops that was supposed ot that party sounds like it was way fun

Maddy said...

How did I not notice my daughter doing that when I was taking the pictures?? Tell me got one without Luke and the bunny ears.

I love the picture of your niece! And I can't believe Noah graduated from HS 1o years ago. He still looks like a High Schooler ;D

I'm glad you put the Obama picture up. Those made me laugh the most. Well, that and pictures of other teams. I loved the blurs!

Nicole said...

I have a grinch doll!!!!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, you have been busy. Sounds like you have had lots of fun, though. I can't believe how big Ronan is getting. I was just talking to Brett the other night about his 10 year reunion next year...crazy.

S and K said...

BUSY,busy,BUSy! I can't believe all you've been up to! You need a good nap! Fit time in for lunch sometime soon! How's the costumes coming for you and Noah? I need to call you....I will try and steal some of your time tomorrow! :)

Brenda Janda said...

Sorry I missed the program. you do an amazing job with the kids. Your own and the primary ones. You are a great Mom to start all those fun holiday things.

Amy F. said...

Okay, that looks so fun and hilarious. I am so laughing right now. How creative that girl is!