Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HOLLYWEEN PARTY O8'

Noah and I have so much fun throwing this party every year. Thanks to everyone who helped us out and brought yummy food!

Crystal, Steve


Amy, Shawn


Todd, Abby




Scott, Eldon, Maddy


Jaron, Vanessa, Jessica, Cory

Janyce, Ryan





Justin, Jason




Ryan, Holly





Lyndsay, Spencer




Kyle, Val...voted best costume!



Janyce, Jessica, Vanessa, Jenesey



Playing Noah's famous Hollywood trivia game




Maddy, Dustin




Katherine testing out the "pops"




Scott, Jodi, Kami, Eldon




Jesse, Lacee





Amber, Chad




Kyle, Mathew




Aaron



Megan, Kim




Nikki, Boyd




Jay, Kate





Jason, Krystal



Jules




Kristina, Justin, Hunter:)





Chris, Heather




Suzanne, Lance




Yours truly










Holly, Chris










Our fabulous Paparazzi ring leader...Mitch Janda
After a long day

19 comments:

the waites said...

Oh I just loved this post! I wait for it all year:) I am still lughing at Jodi and Eldon. You guys throw quite a partay!! Hopefully one of these times we will be able to join.

Brenda Janda said...

WOW, you guys know how to party. Thanks for letting Mitch see how to have fun. That was totally cool.

Krystal Arnett said...

I have been waiting for this post. You know I am a huge fan of the Tyler Halloween Party. Thanks for the great time. We can't wait for next year ;) I love that pic of Jason and Justin I can't even recognize them.

Amy F. said...

That was the best party. Thanks again for doing it. Hopefully next year you get to go to one that you don't have to host -its your turn to chill!

the cummard family said...

checked every day waiting for this post....i'm so sad we didn't make it. looks like a blast-as usual. good food spread!

Hess Fam said...

Such a fun night! Thanks for the invite...I'm so glad we were able to make it finally!

Kim A said...

Thanks again Jill!

Janel said...

Dang it does look like fun!! I forgot to get a pop friday night, too! Awesome costumes everybody!

Amber said...

What a FUN party! Everyone looks AMAZING!!

S and K said...

Yeah that was one good party!! It's just not halloween without it! I'm bugged we didn't win best costume. Oh, there's always next year!

Burwell's Bits said...

Who said your blog was boring? These pictures are great. Too bad I am no longer in charge of the Ward Newsletter...What fun.

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh, it looked like so much fun. I am so bummed we missed it!!

Cara said...

Oh what a fun time! I have to ask a question though, what was Jay and Kate?
Oh and yours and Noah's costume....the best!!! I might have to steal it next year....lol

Abby Runyan said...

Thanks for the funnest party!

☂niki. said...

you guys are the best! thanks for doing this every year! it's always so fun!

Maddy said...

Better than last year even! So much fun!

Even though I know we got it right when we said, "I'm no Superman" is the theme to Scrubs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubs_(TV_series)

I don't know how you'll ever be able to make it up to me ;D

Smith Crew said...

That was way fun. Thanks for letting us take part :)

Brittney Smith said...

So fun!! Cody and I couldn't end up coming, but we told Noah we would love a rain check for next year!

Suzy Cummard said...

You guys know how to throw a party.
It was practicly perfect in every way!