Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Freezing our Fanny's off!

 Last year when we had a crazy snowy winter, everyone assured us that this is NOT normal and it very rarely snows here in Virginia Beach. Well, guess what happened last Saturday? We got snow. It wasn't a ton and it melted by noon the next day, but we had a blast playing in it while it lasted.


 I love this picture. They did this forever and thought it was the funniest thing in the world every time.
Since last week, our highs have been low 3o's! It actually isn't too bad, just when it's windy...then you want to die!

6 comments:

jlu said...

That looks like such fun. The kids look darling and you to Jill. In case you're wondering it's going to be 80 degrees this weekend.

Erika said...

Wow, you guys got more than we did. How weird is that!

niki said...

this actually looks fun. typically, snow doesn't look fun to me.

can't wait to see you guys!

Janel said...

I am so jealous!! I must be from AZ because that looks so CHRISTMAS-Y! I shouldn't complain about our gorgeous balmy-ness I guess. So fun for the kids!!

Amy F. said...

And hear I am wondering why it is SO warm today, lol, (but loving it ;)
Wow, how lucky to get snow! I love the snow balls on the window.

Katrina said...

We've gotten like 6 feet of snow now. That is A L O T of snow!! Enjoy the snow while you've got it...it sounds like you might be living in AZ for the rest of your life!