Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Barrister's Ball...

We went to Barristers ball last weekend...which was so much fun!  It is basically prom for the Law students..kind of funny.  We got to have a great fancy kidless dinner with great friends.

Womacks, Woods, Wilborns and Hartmans

Don't know what I'm going to do when this lady leaves me in May.  
Love you Nat :(


The theme for the night was "Kentucky Derby".  How cute does Jodi look? I was wishing I had a big fun hat all night!!

Hope and Jamie.  Jamie (on the right) will be moving to AZ after Law School and I could not be happier!! Her kids are the same ages as my kids...we love their family so much!!

So, some of you know that we were trying to transfer to ASU for Noah's last semester.  We just found out the Immigration clinic that Noah wanted to take is not being offered this next Fall semester...super bummer.  So with that and a few other things we have decided it would be better to stay and finish here in December. We both feel really good about staying actually.  I'm excited to have more beach time this summer!!

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

You look great Jill. I can't believe you'll be finished in December! That went by SUPER FAST!

See it Try it Love it said...

Seriously you look Amazing, already look like a Lawyers wife! Miss you and maybe I'll get to see you in July :)

the waites said...

hot dog- hot dog- hot digity dog!

Jill such a knock out! Sad your not coming back until december.

also 2 days off Diet coke?? What do you look forward to, Im so lost.

Erika said...

One hot mama! Love the dress. Ü

Casey said...

You look great Jill! Love the dress. Your hair is sooo long!!! :)

Cory♥Jessica said...

Ok Jill you look amazing!! SRSLY!! Love the dress!! Im excited that you get to have more beach time too!! Live it up!! I wish we could escape this heat!!

Amber said...

Jill!!! HOOOOT MAMA! You look fabulous. I have not been on here in FOREVER! I feel like I am all caught up now 8) You guys all look fantastic and I cannot believe how big all of the kiddos have gotten. We sure do miss you guys here on Elgin Street. Cannot wait to have you guys back here!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

You looked beautiful. I love your dress...where'd you get it? I have Brett's big black tie graduation dinner coming up and need a new fancy dress for it. I can't believe you guys will be home in December. I'm not sure about you, but the time has flown.