Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Locked in!

This was too funny to not post about! Last week we could not find Sadie. So when we went to look in the garage this is what we found. Someone had left the car door open so Sadie decided to climb in and shut the door ...........and lock it! We were not too nervous because Noah has a slim jim for occasions like this. But when it was not opening after trying for about 15 min. I started to get a little nervous. Sadie on the other had was having the time of her life! She was jumping from seat to seat and pushing every button she could find. Of course we could not get her to push the unlock button though. Even when I took a picture of her I could see her smiling and saying cheese for the camera. It was really quite funny. So when we finally got the door open we had to force her out of her new found jungle jim!

9 comments:

Casey said...

Too funny Jill!!

chris+amber said...

Kids can be such little stinkers!Sadie is one hilarious little girl! I love the picture of her w/ her binkie, but you can still see her smiling! My girls love going out in the garage too to play in the car and it makes me insane!! They haven't locked themselves in yet! *knock on wood*

Maddy said...

That is so funny. I love that she was happy to be in there. YEAY for Noah and his car skills.

Abby Runyan said...

So funny! I did that with Joseph at Hair Do and had to call the fire dept. He was only 3 months old. I was dying.

Jessica said...

Hey jill I dont know how i got to your blog but i did . Your family looks great. Your pictures are so cute.Are you doing swimmlessons this summer with lyndi.

The Wilkins' said...

Jill that is hilarious. I'm glad she was enjoying it instead of crying!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahaha and you still managed to take pics! oh i love it. LOL-TOTALLY LAUGHING STILL. probably b/c we've had the fire fighters over TWICE for the SAME reason!!!hahaha- one time my brody pulled out a permanent marker and started to take the cap off but i told him to throw it. (yes-he's inside the car and i'm outside) by the way, don't ever call a locksmith in that situation. when i called they said they'd be there in 45 minutes and it'd cost like 75 bucks. so i called 911 and they said they'd be there in 5 minutes FOR FREE! hahaha. oh jill-that's too funny. your kids are adorable.

Kim A said...

That is so funny....oh by the way, I still have your sister in law's little boy's trains.

Suzy Cummard said...

Sadie, you smart little woman!
Jill, Of course you stayed calm. that is so your personality! That is why everyone loves you!