Sunday, July 22, 2007

My baby turned 2!!

I can't believe that Sadie is already 2!! She is too small to be all grown up. Time goes by way too fast. We had a birthday party for her yesterday at our house and had so much fun. We had about 20+ kids so it was pretty crazy!



Sadie and her cousin Vinnie.
Noah was quite the balloon twister!

This picture pretty much tells you how much of a girly girl Sadie is. She loves anything pink, princess or baby. Last night she threw a fit to sleep in all the new dress up jewelry she got!

9 comments:

Maddy said...

OK where have I been? You have been doing way too many fun things.

I love the last picture of Sadie -- she is so stinking cute. What a princess. HAPPY BIRHDAY SADIE!!!

the waites said...

You guys throw quite the party... Cant wait to see what you do when shes three. She even got a pony. Happy Birthday!!!!


ps guess who saw Fergie at the Ivy that would be me and shes got an amazing bod!

Kim A said...

Hey, Aaron is working for Mesa!

Hess Fam said...

Sadie looks so cute. She looks so fun in all her princess glory!

Becky said...

What a super cutie! i love that she is all girl! And yes..the last picture is so funny!

Janel said...

HEY!! I'm with Maddy....how have you been doing all this fun stuff?? I'd have been knocking on everyones doors in the neighborhood telling them about the Fergie concert. I LOVE lil miss girlie girl, she is such a sweetie!! Must be the name :D

Casey said...

Looks like Sadie had a blast!! Our babies aren't babies anymore!

chris+amber said...

NO WAY! She's already 2?! Crazy! I remember when I first started going to LTF, she was a teeny brand new baby! Time flies. She's such a doll and I love that she loves frilly things! So cute!

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe Sadie is 2 already. It seems like just yesterday that Brody was born. It's crazy how fast time flies by. She is a cutie and looks like she had a great birthday.