Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Surfing in AZ


Who needs the ocean when you have Saguaro lake? Ya right!!
No Cali for us this year, but we are having plenty of fun at the lake! I'm even learning how to Surf! Sounds crazy I know. You do it right off the back of the boat and when you can ride the wake you let go of the rope. I can't really do it without the rope. Maybe that's why I don't surf in the ocean! Noah is getting pretty good at it though. Sports with boards come really easy to him.
We went with Jay and Kate and our Friends Mark and Janel this last time. We all had to much fun!
If you look really close you can see the Big Horn Sheep Jay spotted. I guess it's pretty rare to see them at this lake.


Noah looking cool!!

4 comments:

the waites said...

Oh so much fun... You are quite the little surfer! Im commin out in a couple weeks so we will have to do a couples dinner and get together.

Casey said...

Jealous. Very jealous.

Janel said...

AWWWW! Look how cute we are on the tube!!! LOL I knew Casey and Scott would be jealous!!! HAHA Well, I guess they need to come with next time, huh?? Work, Shmerk!! :D We had SO MUCH FUN!

Natalie Hall said...

What would we Arizonans due with out the lakes. Fun, I love the One of Captain Noah. Also Loved that you blogged a new post.