Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Crystal!

Even though Kanoe and Suzanne beat me by putting their tribute of Crystal first, I still had to give her a shout out!!
Crystal is turning the big 26 today! We have been friends since we were about 7 or 8. We lived across the street from each other and were best Friends! Even my Dad and her Mom were good friends growing up! Our families go way back, and they are still my favorite family in the whole world. Hope you have a great B-day today. Love ya tons!!


(This is my favorite picture of her)

6 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Thanks so much Jill, I am so very glad we have stayed friends throughout all the years. It is kinda crazy. I hope we are always friends, and that our boys continue the tradition.

Suzy Cummard said...

Yes, that pic is really cute. I was tempted to add the one with her belly... but didn't. WINK!!

Those family pictures are so cute! SERIOUSLY. Great photagrapher, but such cute kids, too!!! That one of Sadie close up is to die for! I don't know your family, so I can't figure out who the other 2 kids are that are standing by you. (So nosey)

BTW- Do you watch "Newport Harbor"? Everytime Chrissy talks she reminds me of you. Has anyone told you that, yet? (& Yes, I think she is so cute)

The Tyler's said...

RUDE!!! She has the most annoying voice ever!!

the cummard family said...

To answer Suzy's Question, those two other little one's are TWINS! They are Jill's brother's kids. I think their names are Maddox and....hmmm I forgot the girls.

Jill Chrissy's voice is not annoying. I'll have to watch it again to determine weather it's the same as yours or not, I don't recall ever thinking that though.

Abby Runyan said...

Happy Birthday Crystal. She looks beautiful in that picture!

Suzy Cummard said...

NO it's not! I like her. Her mouth reminds me of yours, & the way she talks. YOU NERD!
Don't you think she is so cute. Like I would mean it rude!!