Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Birthday Boy!!

I can't believe I have a 4 year old!
It really seems like just yesterday we were bringing Brody home from the hospital! From the first night we brought him home until now, he has been the best little boy and we love him so much! Yesterday He had such a fun Birthday! Here is a recap.

Noah started off the day with making pancakes and a special B for the Birthday boy.

After our neighborhood coop Noah surprised Brody with his new bike! He was so excited and totally loved it. He has been practicing on all the neighbors bikes for some time now so he got the hang of pretty quick.
Then it was off to the bowling alley! I was a little nervous having 10 3-5 year olds without their parents but Rick and Jeanne came to the rescue and really helped out! All the kids had so much fun. It was so funny to watch them try and get that ball to actually roll down the whole lane. They started to just kick the ball, but it didn't do much good. Thanks everyone for all the great presents! He loved them all and can't wait to play with them. (I told him he had to wait until after school today to get them all out....he thought that was so mean!)
This is Vinny, Brody's cousin. It was the first of many falls for all the kids!
And of course the pic in front of the famous Birthday cake!

13 comments:

ChelChelRox said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I can't believe his only four....he's so well behaved for a just now four year old!!! It looks like he had a blast!! I love the pics of him in his freedom hat, he loves like a 15 year old!! (I don't even want to think of our cute kiddos at 15, especially the girls....scary!!! )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRODY!!!!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Jill, don't be knockin the HOOTER HIDERS until you've tried one!! *WINK!!

How brave of you to have this party.. but I bet that all of the kids LOVED it & thought you were the BOMB mom!!

Seriously.. how the heck has 3-4 years flown by? I am with you completely!! It is so sad when they are old!!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!! He is so darn cute and reminds me so much of Noah! I am glad he had a great b-day and fun at the party.

BTW... I noticed Sadie's necklace and I love it. Did you go to Kanoe's party? I wish I could have gone. I want one just like it!!! Too cute!!!

Krystal Arnett said...

Emi and Matix had a blast at Brody's party. They seriously asked everyday for a week if it was time for Brody's party. Now, Emi and Matix can't wait to have their birthday on Saturday; I hope Brody and Sadie are ready for their weekend of fun with us! Emi and Matix can't wait!!!!!

the cummard family said...

AW! Looks like he had a blast! He does seem older than 4 to me, I don't know why. Love the Freedom gear! Hope all his birthday wishes came true!

Maddy said...

Happy birthday Brody! I love your new bike.

Abby Runyan said...

Happy Birthday Brody! How stinkin cute is he. Loved the freedom hate is he not totally Noah. Love it. Looks like he had a blast.

Chelsea said...

What fun parents you guys are to go bowling with so many kids! You all look super good! :) Happy Bday Brody!

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute, it looks like they had a ton of fun. I know Jackson sure did. I love the birthday cake, that is so cute. Brody looks so handsome.

☂niki. said...

I don't think he could get any cuter!! I love Brody!

Can't wait for dinner tomorrow! MMMmmm...

☂niki. said...

I don't think he could get any cuter!! I love Brody!

Can't wait for dinner tomorrow! MMMmmm...

chris+amber said...

I agree with everyone...Brody acts older than 4! He's such a nice little boy. What a fun party! BTW...where's your belly?!

the waites said...

How cute! I love how you guys make it so fun. I want a 10x10 cake in front of my house on my B-Day. You look so good by the way, I like the long locks! I cant believe how fast they grow. I swear I graduated last year. Then I go to pick up rissa at school and everyone looks 12! I know we looed older when we were in H.S?!!? Anyways whats this trash talking on the Lovely HOODER HIDERS?