Thursday, November 8, 2007

A little late....but still so cute!

I couldn't end Halloween (even though all of my Halloween decor is still up) without posting pics of these cute trick or treaters! The kids had a blast trick or treating around our neighborhood. Our neighborhood is only two streets, so it's perfect for little trick or treaters.Also, Brody started T-ball a few weeks ago. It's so cute to watch him try and figure this whole baseball thing out. Usually the whole team just dog piles to get the ball, but they are improving and learning to only get the ball if it comes to you. Brody is a good hitter, but not too aggressive in the outfield. His favorite part of his games is if Noah is not working and gets to come!!
In other news....we found out we are having a Boy!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to have a little newborn again to sit and hold! I'm anxious to see how the other two kids react around the new little one. I'm a little nervous that Sadie will think it is her baby and try to put it in her stroller!

Yesterday I spent almost three hours in the doctors office for Brody! He was having a hard time breathing and was wheezing alot, so I took him in and by the time we got there he had gotten way worse! They took his oxygen level and it was way too low, so they had to give him two steroid shots to open up his lungs and then they did three different breathing treatments on him. After they gave him the shots he threw up all over the place because he was screaming so bad and couldn't breath. Poor kid!! He gets like this about every fall or winter. He has bad allergies and his lungs just get really filled up with mucus and crap. I made the mistake of taking Sadie with us, witch was not helpful, but who new it would be three hours long!! He is doing so much better now and we have a shopping list of medicines to take, but he's a trooper!

At the beginning of this year, our ward started this preparedness university. You have to pick five things out of each degree to accomplish that degree. They had tons of classes and talks on how to be prepared and work on your year supply. Then, this Sat. they had a dinner to celebrate the end and give out the awards. I graduated with my Masters!! I was so excited and we had a fun time at the dinner.

Noah is on his way to a business trip to Utah. I didn't know car dealers took business trips?!! I think it's just an excuse to go on a vacation! I guess he is meeting with an investor and talk over some upcoming plans for EZ. Amy if you get bored while our guys our gone, just come on over! I'm sure I'll be up late!

This Friday is the Benefit dinner for our nephew Troy. If you didn't hear about it or forgot and want to go here is the website to check it out. www.wendtfamilybenefit.org
There has been so many fabulous things donated to bid on. It should be a great night!

18 comments:

S and K said...

cute trick-or-treaters! i'm with you a little sad to say goodbye to halloween BUT i'm getting all pumped up for christmas!!! i'm SOOO excited you are having a BOY!!! i really wished it was a girl so our little ones could be best friends! but i'll settle for gf/gb!! let's get together soon!!!

the waites said...

What a exciting post.. Yea for the Boy! I cant believe you will have 3 kids, has it sunk in yet? As for Brody that is so scary, hope he feels better soon. I loved their costumes, only in AZ could Sadie wear sleeveless.

Brittney said...

Congratulations on having another boy! That is so exciting. Man having a newborn is so different then what I remembered. Very tiring. But so much fun all at the same time:) i love your kids costumes too.

Chelsea said...

The kids looked super cute! Congrats on another boy!! Brody looks super cute with his breathing machine. We are all too familiar with that around our house. Poor little guy. Is he getting really hyper from it all? My kids get so jittery and hyper and it makes me want to stop giving it to them, but then they can't breathe. So it's a catch 22! Hope he gets feeling better! You still need to email me if you want! :)

Casey said...

I am SO glad Brody got better. That's really scary!! You should have let Scott watch Sadie, afterall we owe you big time!!

chris+amber said...

Poor poor poor Brody. The breathing machine is no fun. Tate has to use it every once in awhile too. Seems like whenever the season changes too. I can't believe you already know what you're having! CONGRATS!! Do you have a name yet?

the cummard family said...

How cute is Sadie w/ that crown! Love little Jackson...I mean Brody-lol. Cute costume! Thanks for coming to the bead party last night, it was fun! I hope Sadie has on her cute new chunky neacklace today!

☂niki. said...

Your kids are the cutest! I love seeing little ones dressed up for Halloween. Congrats on the baby boy! Any names yet? Poor little Brody. Is he gonna be alright? How was Saturday night?

Abby Runyan said...

They looked so CUTE!! Poor Brody, thats so hard. I just got back from the Urgent Care with John because he was having a hard time breathing too. YUK, I hate this time of year. Now that Joseph is in school he brings everything home and I'm pretty sure we catch everything. I'm so excited that you are having a BOY!! YEAH, I love boys they are so fun. I want to hear how the dinner went for Troy. I hope it went well, I wish I could have gone. Miss ya

Nicole said...

Poor Body.....you should've called me I would've loved to watch Sadie. I'm so happy you are having a boy!!! When ever we get preg. again I want a BOY!!! When does Noah live?? James is going out of town too...me,you and Amy should have a girls night while their are gone!!

Jenny Grover said...

Congrats on having a BOY! You are the cutiest mom ever! You don't even look prego at all. Skinny winnie! Well I hope you are doing good with the pregancy. Poor Brody, I was like that when I was little. It's the season! I had to live in a bubble cause if I went outside my lungs would close. Now I am fine so hopefully he grows out of it. Your'e kids are so cute. Take Care! I will proably be seening you in good ole HAIR DO soon! Later!

See it Try it Love it said...

Aren't those too just the cutest, I love the Pirate costume, it looks so much better with that great hat.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

This is a very awesome post! I love your kids costumes. I too am sad that Halloween is over but, I must admit that Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favs.

I am so excited that you are having a boy. I hope that your pregnancy continues to go smoothly and that your little guy starts feeling better(gotta love those long doctor visits espically when you have little Sadie with you.) I saw her in the gym last week, she is so cute!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Okay, so much info in one post! First Congrats on the baby boy! I'm sure he'll be just as cute as your other two kids. Costumes were adorable! I love the t-ball too! Brings back memories! I'm sorry about the much needed dr's visit. That is horrible! I'm glad to know he is okay though. That is scary! Anyway, very cute kids!

Maddy said...

OK, I am a JERK! I hadn't read your blog for a few days so I had no idea all of this was going on. I feel so bad! All these things I want to ask you and I've seen you like a dozen times since. I am so glad Brody is OK! I love his t-ball picture.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRODY!! And no, Cade dosen't wear glasses at all those are his grammies! LOL!!!

Hess Fam said...

That is really funny that Brody was that cute pirate. Adam and Juliette were in town this past weekend and I kept thinking that Malloy looks a lot like Brody...and he was a pirate for halloween too!

The Allens said...

I am so excited for you to be having another boy! They are so much fun!! We ended up naming our new baby boy Parks. It is so much fun having a new baby again! I love all your pics!