Tuesday, December 18, 2007

6 days left....who's stressed?!!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here!! I'm so excited! I was a little stressed that I wouldn't get everything done, but the past few days I was able to check some big things off my list of To Do. Sunday, Noah and I went to the musical production that my cousin Rob Moffit wrote about the Nativity. It was absolutely incredible! The words and music was so powerful. It really set the mood for a fabulous Christmas Season. Rob is such a talented guy. He sang the closing song, and I don't think there was a dry eye in the whole church. He is Amazing!

Last night we finally were able to make and deliver our Neighbor gifts. We always do salsa. I think it's a nice change from all the sweets everyone gets. (Not that I don't eat all the sweets!)

We were to lazy to get out of the car at every house, so we made Brody and Sadie get out and take them up to the door. They thought that was the funnest thing ever! They would just run from one house to the other.

Today we finally got our Tree decorated! I know it's so late, but we just got the tree on Sat. For some reason Brody thought that he looked like Santa with that bag on his Head. He kept going around the house yelling Ho Ho Ho! It was pretty funny.
I had to take a pic of my stockings. I bought them last year and am really in love with them. I searched forever to find cute stockings and I finally found these at Ballard Designs. If my house caught on fire, I think I might grab these, along with some other stuff!
Tonight we went to see the Temple lights with my brother and his fam. It wasn't too crowded and surprisingly not too cold! So it was great! The D.Q. after made it even better!
I just had to throw this picture in here. This past Sat. was Brody's last T-ball game (hurray!), so they had a little party after at PPP and handed out pictures and Trophy's. Who knew 4 year old T-ball players got those gigantic trophy's?! I was laughing when they pulled them out. Brody loves it so much. He put it on his shelf all by himself and had to show it to everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

19 comments:

SunGood said...

K, would love to go to the new mall sometime!! We went to disneyland fot 2 days! First day we did Disneyland all day, next day we did California Adventure half the day, then Disneyland for the rest! It was awesome, your kids will love it! I am so behind on Christmas!! Trav and I are going all day tomorrow to finish up!! LOVE YOUR STOCKINGS! K I tagged you, so don't be lame and don't do it!! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love Christmas and I love your Stockings!! The cutest for sure. Yum - I have been wanting to make salsa. Can I get your recipe? I still need to get Griffin to the mall to see Santa. Cute pics!

Amanda C said...

I am in love with the stockings! They are super cute. I like how the girls' have leopard print on them. I'm bummed that I bought some last year because I saw some this year at costco home that were to die for! Oh well. Merry Christmas!

Abby Runyan said...

I'm in love with those stocking too! SO CUTE. Salsa is my favorite thing to get, my mom just got some and I downed it in 2 seconds. Ok the hat you are wearing at the christmas lights it so cute, wear did you get it. I can't wait to see you and thanks so much for all your help with the sale.

Brittney said...

Jill you look so flipping cute! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

SunGood said...

Jillian! You are NOT boring!! See, one thing you could say is that you always wanted your name to be Jillian! And you once burned a lady's face in beauty school..she closed her eyes and grimaced in pain for like 5 minutes! Your truck used to only have am radio and we used to jam to radio disney!
Are you kidding me, the list could go on and on! Your married Noah, your highschool love, one of the MHB!

the cummard family said...

One major thing checked off my list tonight! I'm glad Brody was able to come...he did forget to grab a train sucker on his way out. Quincy is quite worried about those who forgot them. We might have to deliver it....when we come to pick up our jar of salsa ;)

Kim A said...

Those are some fun stockings!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Ummm..that salsa looks dang good Jill! Your stalkings are so cute. I think I have seen them before in their catalog. Glad you feel a little less stressed with all your To Do's. It can definitely be overwhelming.

Amy F. said...

That is too cute! Have a good Christmas! I can't wait to have our little guy here to celebrate with next year!

Nicole said...

I love that you guys do Salsa, I get so desserted (is that a word) out. It's fun to have something different! Besides we could do Mexican every night so it's perfect for us!!

chris+amber said...

I am dying over those stockings! Halleigh told me today that she wants to marry Brody. LOL...

Maddy said...

Cutest stockings ever.

Dustin ate over half the salsa himself, but what I did get was delicious.

Cutest family ever.

Hess Fam said...

Well you look like you're having fun getting into the holiday spirit. Me...hopefully it will start tomorrow or something? I was sad that I couldn't go to Rob's performance. My mom could not stop talking about it. Love your stockings, love your tree, and hate that you gals went out tonight with out me. Can we PLEASE get together next week when I'm in town?????

sara said...

I love that you guys do salsa! We've always done salsa too - except this year we did sweets. :P Hopefully people weren't too disappointed!
The stocking are to die for - very, very cute.
Merry Christmas Tylers!

the waites said...

I just love Christmas posts! Those seriously are such cute stockings. I get to Az on Christmas and leave the 30th but I totally wanna do dinner with you and the Jodster. I will call you. Hopefully its not to crazy with the family.

☂niki. said...

bad news jill...i don't think we're gonna do the party. we just can't get it together in time. too much is going on :( you can count on it next year though! sorry!!!

the waites said...

Hey call me at my moms.. I thought I had your phone # and I cant find it. I leave Sunday, but I have to see you!

the cummard family said...

Happy New Year! What's this I hear about Sadie??? We missed you guys last night! Hope everything is ok. Call me if I can do anything to help out.