Tuesday, April 8, 2008

They got hitched!

I still can't believe he is married!
This weekend we all went over to Murrieta California for Justin and Kristina'a wedding. At least we thought that is what we were going for! After they all walked down the isle the bishop told us that they April fooled us all and that they got married 2 days ago in AZ! Everybody was totally shocked! I guess it takes a few days to get a marraige licsence in Cali...that they didn't plan for so they just went ahead and got married at the court house and then they just had a ring ceremony for us all in California. Crazy huh? I mean who does that? It was still beautiful and I am so happy for them to start there life together!



Two cute flower girls!




We took the kids to the beach the day before the wedding and it was freezing! I think it was about 60 degrees and so windy! But the boys still loved getting chased by the waves....until they would trip and get drenched from the water. It was pretty funny!

15 comments:

Kat said...

Glad you had a good time! How fun that you could take off for the weekend, and that they were already married! Scott and I went to a wedding similar to that situation... i'll have to tell you about it- it was crazy!

Ann said...

I'm so glad you are back and didn't have any "baby" suprises! Looks like tons of fun! BTW, the cupcake cake for Lizzie turned out soooo cute!

☂niki. said...

how fun! congrats to them! i love the pic of noah getting chased by the waves! look at his pose! he's got such long arms! i love it!

Hess Fam said...

Oh my gosh. That's really funny. So was the ceremony on April 1st? Or the real wedding? She is a beautiful bride. Congrats on a new addition to the fam.

Abby Runyan said...

I've been checking you blog everyday looking to see if you had your baby, I guess this is a no. The Bride and Groom looked amazing, the april fools thing a little crazy but whatever right its there day. It looks like you had a great weekend hopefully the next one will be your baby!

Nicole said...

hey jill I keep checking your blog hoping to see a pic of a little baby!! How are ya doing??? Call me!!

the waites said...

Wait that is a for real April Fools Joke. How funny. What a beautiful couple! How fun to have more SIL. I will see you next week..that is unless you have that baby:) Then i will make you a delish meal.

Casey said...

Gorgeous couple! I'm glad you made it back without going into labor out in the middle of nowhere!

the cummard family said...

fun new additionS to the family ;) can't wait for little Ronan (sp?) to get here. Friday was fun....we need to make that a frequent. of course you can take a week off when you have the babe-lol. ok, 2.

Brittney said...

Hey Jill I am making my blog private and I need your email addres if you want an invite. I hope to hear from ya. I hope things are going great with your fam and your pregnancy. Talk to you later.

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun trip and I can't believe your bro and his wife did that to you guys...very gutsy. My mom would've killed me. Okay, so Bradock's b-day is on Thursday and I know that's your due date, so any baby news yet?

Hess Fam said...

WHOA! Just read that you are having your baby tomorrow! YIKES! Good luck. I can't wait to hear how everything goes.

the cummard family said...

GIRL! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and Ronan. Don't keep me hangin!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the baby!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on your new baby!! I just saw Maddy's blog saying she visited you. We want pics!!!!! Hope you all are doing well and getting some rest!! :)