Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter Weekend

We started off the weekend with an Easter egg hunt and breakfast with our neighborhood kids. We had it at the park down the street from us. We have the best street ever and could not ask for better kids! We never want to move from here.

Later that night we went to a Tyler reunion at Noah's parent's church. We celebrated the lives of His Grandma Colleen and Grandpa's Frank and Merril. Yes he has two, and they are always together. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever not seen them all together in the 6 years I have been in the family. They all are amazing people and love there family so much. We love them so much and were so excited to be a part of that night and pay tribute to them.

Easter Morning the kids got there Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny. It was a tradition for my Mom to always give us Swimsuits for Easter growing up. So I love carrying on the tradition of getting my own kids new swimsuits for the season. Then we got all dressed up for church and had to take a few pics.
Church on Easter is my favorite. I love all the wonderful songs and talks on the resurrection of our Savior. My ward did not let me down yesterday. I heard two of the best talks on Repentance and the songs were amazing! I'm so thankful for the knowledge of Christ and His gospel and all that He has done for us. Later that night we had dinner at my parents house. My mom is the best cook ever and I always look forward to her Easter dinner. She makes the best rolls in the whole world! We had a little Easter egg hunt and the kids got the funnest Easter baskets from my parents. We had a great weekend and hope everyone did also!!

22 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun weekend!! Your kids are so cute! And your lookin so good! Happy Easter!

Abby Runyan said...

Ok they looked so adorable. I loved the new Easter clothes and the smile on Brody. and LOVED Sadies cute hair and necklace. I need a girl!! By the way you look way to good to be almost due!!!!

chris+amber said...

CUTE outfits! Love Brody's tie & Sadie's hair. I do the swimsuit thing for my kids every Easter too. I LOVE IT!

Maddy said...

You guys look so cute all together. You look so amazing pregnant!

And yes, our neighborhood rocks. Sadie and Brody are just so cute. Bordy's hat today was so cool!

the cummard family said...

sad...this is the first easter i didn't get my kids swim suits. i had matching one's for the girls, but didn't have time to run to freedom to get matching ones for the boys....so i just didn't do them. instead they got flip flops. sad! the kids look adorable, as do ma and pa.

the waites said...

Dont you just love traditions. Getting new suits is such a cute idea! Your kids are so darling..way to go mom getting them all ready. I can barely get myself ready. Cute pictures.

Amy F. said...

Thanks for being there for me Sunday. I felt right at home with you guys, as always. It was a neat Easter Sunday! And as far as the neighborhood and the kids, I totally agree. We don't want to ever move either!!
You guys really embody what life is about. Family is truly everything.
Yeah, and Sadie's necklace rocked!!

emmielou said...

You are such a cute mom Jill and your kids are frickin adorable. Looks like you had a great Easter. That's a way cute idea about the swimsuits.

Cory♥Jessica said...

That family picture of you guys is so cute. We had fun with you guys at the egg hunt. I still cant believe that there are that many kids on your street. Im so jealous.

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey love the pics. Sounds like you had a fun-filled weekend. I didn't know that your mom gave you guys swimsuits every Easter. Well, I wonder if she is starting that with the grandkids now seeing as thats what she got them for Easter!

See it Try it Love it said...

Such great pics,I really can't believe you are due in a month you are so small. Love all the Easter outfits. Love the swimsuit tradition I usually do that but I gave Hudson his for Valentines since I couldn't think of anything else so I nixed it this year.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Your kids look so cute Jill. Little Sadie's necklace is perfect!!! And you look fabulous. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you this am, I hope to see you soon! Not much longer and you are gonna have a baby!!! Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun weekend! I love the cute easter outfits. You look so cute pregnant. Less then a month to go right?

The Foster Family said...

Jill- seriously- you look so good! I am stealing the picture of Sadie for my bead model- hope you don't mind- let me know if you do and I will take her off! I love the swimsuit idea- mine got swimsuit cover-ups and the boys got flip-flops- same idea- LOVE summer- can't wait to be lazy!

☂niki. said...

K...i know i say this in like every comment, but seriously, your kids are just too dang cute! oh, those ones of them seperately...brody is total g.q. and Sadie is to die for! you guys are a good lookin fam and you look adorable prego! do you guys have plans sat? i'm thinkin bout getting a small group together to go to lgo to celebrate boyds late b-day.

SunGood said...

Are you kidding me, lil Brody in a hat is Noah in highscool, cause I'm pretty sure he was that skinny! LOVE that family pic! I cannot believe how long your hair is getting you cute little prego and of course Sadie is all blinged out with her jewelry. Darling!

SunGood said...

I almost forgot to mention how cute your mom is! And notice the time..and I am still WIDE awake!

Kim A said...

What precious Easter pictures!

Lindsie said...

Hi Jill. I need your address so I can send you an invitation for my baby shower on the 5th of July. E-mail me and ylindsie@hotmail.com. I hope I get to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Suzy Cummard said...

Those pics are so adorable. Sadie is so cute. And Brodie is a stud.

Congrats to Kate- he looks so cute!

Suzy Cummard said...

P.S.- I ran into your cousin LYNN the other day @ Darling Nails.
I told her you need to spread the word to her about She's Got It All!!
She is so cute & so friendly!!
I have known her thru Goodmans since I was young & Krista & I totally adored her!