Monday, March 10, 2008

New found glory

I have stumbled upon a few items that I have fallen in love with, and thought I should share my new finds.

Every night before bed, Noah has a treat and it is always Chocolate Molten Crunch or Chips Ahoy and milk. I don't like either and have been trying to find a treat a little less fattening and just found these gems!! I'm totally a fruity treat girl, so when I saw these I new I found my Treat!! They come in Strawberry, Raspberry, Lemon, Mango, and Peach. I have not found the Mango one yet, so if you have let me know! Oh ya, and they are Fat Free!!


My friend Shelly introduced me to Dwell and now I love it too. I just realized that Target has a line of Dwell products at their stores! I just got this Boppy for the baby and am in love with this pattern and colors. I really love the bedding and blankets they have also.



Have you tried the Mattress topper from Costco yet? If you don't have one...go get one!! Trust me it's well worth it! We got one about a month ago and absolutely love it.



The other day I had to get ready at the gym and totally forgot shampoo and conditioner so I went to buy some at the salon there. They carry Bumble and Bumble and have always wanted to try it so I spent way too much for shampoo and cond., but let me tell you...I'm in love! This one has the most amazing smell and makes my hair feel so good!

16 comments:

megan allen said...

Holy cow, all of those sound amazing! I have to agree with you on the shampoo. Love that stuff. You pay a small fortune when you buy it but if is so worth your money! Hey, are the sorbet treats low in calorie too?

chris+amber said...

I love it when people post their favorite things. I'm a huge fan of that sorbet too. Halleigh is allergic to dairy, so that's her "icecream" and it's delish!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I always like to see what other people's favorites are. I'll have to try the sorbet. I think anything made by Hagen Daz is delish! That mattress topper looks so comfy. And I love the Dwell stuff too! So cute!

Amy F. said...

I'm totally a sorbet (fruity) girl too! Not a big chocolate fan. And I LOVE my boppy. I don't know what I'd do without it. I have 3 covers for it and still need more!

See it Try it Love it said...

sounds like some great products, but what is a matress topper?

Abby Runyan said...

I want every single thing, especially the mattress thing! I've always wanted to try bumble and bumble maybe when I actually have cute hair again. Someday when I move out of Ithaca!

Chelsea said...

I have got to find me some of that sorbet here! Sounds sooo good!

Flaherty Fam said...

Thanks for all the fun tips. I really want to try the sorbet because I love fruity stuff too. Have you ever tried the dry shampoo? I have always wanted to try it.

☂niki. said...

i use creme de coco and love it!!! and yes, i realized you guys will have three kids by then! i am so excited!! when is the baby due again?

Maddy said...

I love the boppy pillow and now I want to run to Costco and get a bed topper!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Mmmmmm...I love sorbet!!! Oh, Bumble and Bumble is the best!! You look darling by the way!!!

the waites said...

I too love Bumble and bumble! I get a little discount cause my brother-in-law carries it at his salon.

SunGood said...

HEy Stranger!! How the heck are ya?
I just took the girls to Superstiion ghetto mall it's super close to my house! I'm excited to try out that shampoo! When we hangin out??

SunGood said...

O..I'm so excited for Justin, still a little cutie!

Kat said...

Funny you mentioned that I left out our Friday night outing... because I wrote about it, but then it got really long winded and I took a whole section out. Weird?
I know I am.
We had a great time with you guys. We love spending time with you, and feel comfortable too- we appreciate you guys for being such good people. Thanks for an enjoyable night

Chelsea said...

Keep reading! It does get better. She learns to talk and write soon! :) I almost gave up when I first started reading it too, but I am soo glad I didn't give up. Good luck!