Saturday, May 3, 2008

The past two weeks....

have been non stop! I've been meaning to make a new post for the past week, but just couldn't find the time! I can't believe how much 3 kids changes things so much. Everyone I talked to said that going from 2 to 3 kids was the hardest...and I'm figuring that all out! Ronan is such a good baby, it's the other two that make things crazy. But I have had a lot of help...Noah is always willing to jump in and do whatever I need him to do and he doesn't even complain if I ask him to get up with the baby in the middle of the night. Also, I have the best neighbors anyone could ask for. They have all brought us meals, helped watch my kids, you name it they jump in and do it. Yesterday was the first day that felt a little normal. I ventured out with all three kids and took Noah lunch at E-Z. It didn't last too long because they all got restless real quick. Then I went to the She's got it all B-day party that night. Thanks Suzanne and Shalae for the fun party!...It was a huge hit!

Headed out for a walk in our new stroller. Ronan has a little Jaundice so I try to take him outside everyday to get rid of it.


We think he looks so Arnett in this picture. He definitely has my puppy dog eyes.



First Bath



These two have learned to play so good together the past two weeks. Although, when I'm feeding the baby they know they can get away with anything!



This is just one of the stunts they have pulled in the past couple weeks. Yes, that is paint and yes, we will be getting new carpet.

14 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Ronan is so darn cute. I am so glad I got to see you and him. I can't even imagine how crazy things would be with 3 kids.

The Foster Family said...

Love Ronan- he definitely looks more like you than Brody and Sadie! Love the paint, I have a very similar looking patch of carpet, although- we were able to call a carpet cleaner and it got most of it- so we haven't changed the carpet- just in case it happens again! Hang in there Jill!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the newborn stage! He's adorable. I still can't believe you guys have 3 kids! I'm dying at the paint job Brody and Sadie did on your carpet! Wow. I am just trying to manage with one kid - can't imagine 3!

Kat said...

Oh man... I'm sorry about the carpet! Yikes! I'm glad that Sadie and Brody are playing well together! B is such a good guy in class. He tries really hard to be reverent!
Hang in there girl- can't wait to hit the gym with you in the next couple months!

Hess Fam said...

Oh I want to cry for you with that paint stunt! Ronan is SO to die for!!! Sadie and Brody are just as cute as ever!

SunGood said...

Oh jillian!! you'll have to tell me how to do it with 3 kids cause that will be me pretty soon!!!

S and K said...

Love the update! Your kids are too dang cute! I can't wait to hear the review on the double stroller, I'm still in the market for one. Let's do lunch again this week!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh Jill- my heart just sank reminiscing on how life was at that time- I'm sorry you are figuring out that the 3rd baby is the killer hard one that COMPLETELY changes your life. Any time you thought you had the slightest bit of control before...KISS THAT GOODBYE B/C EVERYTHING IS OUT OF YOUR HANDS NOW. Talk about having to learn to roll with the punches. But hey- I know many have probably told you this...BUT IT DOES GET EASIER!!!
Congrats. He is DARLING. Your family picture in the hospital made me cry. Sooo precious.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Awww Jill...he is so cute. Glad things are going well. It is hard to adjust, but things will get easier, I promise. I don't do rock n' stroll anymore but let me know if your up for another class or taking the kids to the pool!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Oh and the carpet...I would have lost it!!! Glad you get to replace it!

Maddy said...

I think Ronan is so adorable!

I can't believe the paint! ACK! Although I'm jealous you're getting new carpet. Send them down my way so I can get some too!

Amber said...

Ronan is so cute!! I agree, he definatley has your eyes! I am totally feeling your pain with having three too, but I have been told it does get easier! You look great by the way! Anytime you need a break send the kids on down!! Okay, now I just have to figure out how to add you all to my friends list! I am still trying to figure this all out and it has been three weeks.Pathetic, I know! lol.

the waites said...

OK that last picture makes me sick to my stomach. Im so glad your going out and about with 3 kids. Seriouly you have to so you keep sane right?? Ronan is so handsome, I cant wait to see who he looks like. I miss being able to cradle Myles. I guess thats why you have more.

☂niki. said...

i can only imagine how hard it must be with three kids! you're awesome though. and it's nice that you have such great help. i'm pretty sure sadie and brodi want me to come over and watch them do tricks! haha.