Saturday, May 24, 2008

This week in pictures




We went to our annual Stake Fair on Sat. It's a really fun party, the kids loved it, and we didn't lose Brody this year!!



Brody's last day of pre-school was Tues. He had been talking about this water day for the last two weeks, then of course, he got sick and was throwing up all night and morning but he still begged me to go. I couldn't not let him go. He doesn't look too excited in this pic.



Also on Tues this dreamy little guy was born. My bother Jason and his wife Krystal had there little baby. Talan Wayne Arnett. Cute huh?! He is so adorable and Krystal looks fabulous already of course! Click here to see more adorable pics!



Brody and Sadie started swim lessons this week. As you can see Sadie hates it! She screams almost the whole time, but the teachers are so good with her and still make her do everything. Brody is a little swim champ! He can swim from side to side and dive off the diving board!

6 comments:

Maddy said...

I love the Stake Carnival!
Poor Brody :(
Cute new boy cousin!
Sadie just looks so tiny and scared!! And good job brody!

☂niki. said...

who was the face painter????

Amber said...

Love the pics! Sorry that you have been sick Brody. Hope you are feeling better. The new baby nephew is adorable! I think it is so neat that you have so many nieces and nephews close to your kids age! My brothers and sisters need to get on board! lol. The carnival looks like fun! Good job Sadie sticking with the swim lessons! Caden is the same way, does not want anything to do with the water, and jake is a fish! I had a blast last week at dinner! Hopefully we can all get together again soon!

the cummard family said...

so what fun summer plans do you have? we need to get together often. ltf?

SunGood said...

How cute!! When are you bringing your kids over to go on our waterslide!! I don't have one thing going so, any day works!

Molly Dana said...

jill what up stranger! Guess what? I have a job at pottery barn again! So you know what that means. Your kids are so cute. I will call you next time I am in town.