Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Molly Jane!





I don't have any recent pictures of the Birthday girl, so I had to dig up some old ones...I miss those good ol days! Love you Molly, and can't wait to see you next week in Cali!!

Fav memories of Molly...
Stapley softball, taking out the car, lake trips, riding the quad all the way to the worthens, Machide( I don't know how to spell his name but need I say more?), tiny tim, living in the apt. together, Utah, converges, late night golf course runs, red BMW, Mr. Williams, pranking with jenny and marie, the ross perot twins, uncle rich...the list could go on and on.

Hope you have the best B-day!

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Happy Birthday Molls! I am loving those fun flashback pictures! Especially the one on the locker cages. Jeans back then were just a funnier fit! Hope I get to join in on the CA fun!

Molly Dana said...

WOW! you really did dig up some old pictures. I am laughing so hard right now at the halloween picture because what a night, what a night. I am sure we have actual footage of that night somewhere. Thanks for remebering me Jill! you really are my bff for life whether you like it or not. Call me when you get in to cali so we can meet up!

S and K said...

Can I just say that I am dying over those pictures!!! I think next time we get together we are digging more of you guys out just so I can laugh that hard again!!!!! LOVE THE '90's!

the cummard family said...

hbd mojo.

See it Try it Love it said...

Happy Birthday Molly!

☂niki. said...

u guessed it...the glass is from anthro!

Abby Runyan said...

Happy B-day Molly! We will have to celebrate next time you are in town. Gotta love her.