Thursday, August 28, 2008

So much to BLOG about!

Post #1


Our trip to Newport Beach

A week in Newport is definitely not enough..but we made the most out of that short week! We could not have asked for better company, better food, better house, better beach! If you asked me to move to NB, I would pack my family up and move in a second!
On our way the kids enjoyed their headphones and we enjoyed peace and quiet!



On our way to Balboa Island...in the Limo!



Can't go to Newport without eating at Sugar Shack!





The guys trying to catch a wave



Ronan in his little beach bungalow



My new favorite frozen yogurt



This is how Nikki spent most of her beach days...I was so jealous. I was saving Breaking Dawn for this trip but I kept getting interrupted every 30 seconds!



Brody, Livy, Sadie, Avery



Too bad these too are related!!



Who needs a sand castle when you can have a SAND CITY!



Couldn't you just eat that face?!



Soon after this picture she was covered in red juice..I should have known!



Lindsay made these adorable mermaid and shark tail towels for the kids. The kids loved them...Thanks again Lindsay!
Neils and Emily..I wish I got a pic of their adorable baby Max.



Making s'mores...the perfect ending to our perfect trip!!
----------------------------------------------



Post #2


Finally, Sadie started school! Ever since Brody started 5 weeks ago she has been begging me that she wants to start school. She did so good on her first day and loves her fabulous teacher Mrs. Becky. I thought she looked pretty dang cute for first day!

12 comments:

the cummard family said...

love it, miss it, want it.

parker said to tell noah to take his suit off....haha. they have the same one-although it looks a lot baggier on noah.

☂niki. said...

it really was the perfect trip! except for that part where you posted the nasty picture of me! that needs to go! you guys were great company. your kids are so cute and so fun! i miss hearing, "niki, niki, watch this!"

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Hey I have an idea you guys move to Newport Beach and we will follow I love it down there!

See it Try it Love it said...

Wow that looks like so much fun, I am so jealous. I can't wait till newport next year. Sadie looks adorable in her first day of school outfit.

Amber said...

I am so totally jealous!! I love going to NB and we did not get a chance to go this summer! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Sadie looks so adorable on her first day of school! Looking at pics of her gets me so exited for when Adysen is that age and I can actually do her hair and put little accessories on her! Too much FUN!

Janel said...

I LOVE it!! That looks so fun! You are looking AWEESOME by the way!! Sadie is adorable going to school, can you believe it??

I love the pictures of Brody helping Ronan in the limo, and hugging Sadie before school. Hes such a good boy!

Flaherty Fam said...

Your trip looked like so much fun. I loved Ronan's little bungalow...super cute. He looks like a mix of Brody and Sadie. I can't believe Sadie has started school...so grownup and adorable.

Hess Fam said...

I really want Sadie's headband at the beach. SO cute. I love her and her new backpack on her way to school!
It was so fun to see you. I wish we had those get togethers more often.

Kat said...

I with you on NB... It's seriously so nice. I'd move with you, you know that right? I am dying to check out the yogurt place too... next time, next time!
Sadie does look adorable *sigh* and Brody looks so handsome. your house will be over run with desparate tweens and teens wanting to hang with them ;) watch out!

Abby Runyan said...

Words can't express how jealous I am right now. Seriously there is nothing like Newport. SO SO fun! Seriously, we need to get together!

Krystal Arnett said...

I love all the beach pics. Those towels are so dang cute. Sadie looks darling on her first day of school. I love the necklace; I'm so mad I didn't come to the bead party :(

S and K said...

Ok so jealous of your fun trip. So bummed that you didn't get to read like you had planned. Maybe that's why I haven't heard from you since you've been back??!? I'll accept it if that's the case, and also getting Sadie off to school!! um can we say busy?? How cute is she! I'm so glad the first day went well. She is such a big girl now! And can you believe you have 2 kids in school??? WHOA! Talk to you soon, pencil me into your busy 'school' schedule and we'll do lunch.