Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal!



I love Crystal so much! We have been BF's since we were about 9..maybe younger, I can't remember. We lived across the street from each other in only the coolest culdisac ever!! My Dad and her Mom lived right behind each other and were Friends growing up and now Crystal and I are keeping the tradition alive with our kids. Brody and Jackson are long lost BF's!
Crystal, I hope you had a great Birthday...you big 27 year old! I can't wait to hang out this week!

Things I love about Crystal:
-She is just about the cutest pregnant girl ever
-Her stick skinny legs
-Her Mom and Dad
-Kindness
-She would do anything for anyone
-Loves to eat...(I don't know where it goes)
-The best Mom

5 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Thanks for the post that is too sweet. I am so glad we have stayed friends and hopefully our kids will too. Actually I did call you to go to the Gelato place. Next time for sure

Kippy said...

Happy Birthday to Crystal!! I love her too, and agree with all those same "things." Oh, and looked like a fun trip to Newport.

Abby Runyan said...

Happy B-day Crystal. She has always been beautiful but I think she get even more as she gets older. I think thats so fun that you guys have been friends for so long.

The Arnetts said...

How are you guys doing, it is so fun to see everyones blogs and catch up on everyones lives. Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. Hope all is well.
Candice

Krystal Arnett said...

My vote is for no babies if that is cool with you. My mom is planning on taking Talan. Yeah finally a real date!!!