Monday, February 16, 2009

Gunner Gene Goodman

Yesterday I got the saddest news that one of my best friends baby had passed away. They are not totally sure of the cause right now. He was only 3 months old. Sunni is one of the strongest people I know, but I know that She and her family could really use our prayers right now. I don't know how you go on after a trial like this, but if anyone one can do it, it is Sunni.
Sunni, if you are reading this, know that I love you and am constantly thinking and praying for you guys. Please let me know if I can help in any way.



7 comments:

Brenda Janda said...

Jill, you are amazing. We would totally have understood had you called. I am so sorry for your friend and we will definetly have you and her family in our prayers.

Casey said...

Jill a friend of yours is a friend of mine. This family will definitely be in our prayers.

Lynsey said...

This makes me so sad, I can't even imagine what they are going through. We are definitely praying for them.

Amber said...

Jill, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Your and your friends family will definatley be in our prayers. This makes me so sad. If you need anything I am only two doors down, seriously! A good walk/talk sometimes helps a little.

Abby Runyan said...

I am so sorry. I will totally keep them in my prayers.

Maddy said...

I am so sorry :( Definitely some extra prayers for them.

And I sooooo should not have read this.

Amy F. said...

I am so sorry, I can't even imagine the hurt.
Hang in there today. I'm here for you if you need anything.