Monday, May 25, 2009

Pied Piper



About a month ago Brody got to be in a photo shoot for Lindsay of Pied Piper. She was doing a shoot for a clothing company in London called Their Nibs. I'm not so sure of the boy clothing but the girl stuff is seriously sooo cute! I wanted everything for Sadie. Brody did so good and looked like quite the ladies man! If you have never heard of Pied Piper photo please do yourself a favor and check out her blog or website. Someday when I can afford it I want her to photograph our family!

8 comments:

the waites said...

ok I saw this stud muffin on Lisa's blog and thought it was Brody. He is so cute Jill. I hope you got to keep that shirt, I want it.now.

Cara said...

So cute Jill although I think Sadie should have been in the shoot...she is much cuter than any of those other little girls featured! :)
(sorry for any readers who have girls in this pic but Sadie is family...I am biased).

Abby Runyan said...

He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a cute boy!

Krystal Arnett said...

So cute, I am sad that I couldn't get Emi and Matix over there. She is so talented. I can't believe our kids are so old :(

Maddy said...

How handsome is Brody? That boy is going to be such a heart breaker.

Hess Fam said...

i loved this littel photo shoot. i loved the pics of brody and avery. and i love that little sweatshirt he was wearing!

Flaherty Fam said...

Brody looks like a little stud. What a handsome little man he has become.