Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Have you forgetten about us?

Well, we are still alive! Just haven't posted in awhile. I hate when I get behind!

What have we been up to? Well...Ronan turned 1! (I can't believe it), I turned 27 (sounds old), Sadie's dance recital, Mother's day (had a great day and got some good stuff including: homemade bracelet from Brody, new running shoes, and a super cute growth board that Noah made), Signed back up at lifetime and am loving every minute of it, finding renters, looking at houses in V.B., Graduating from ASU (Go Noah!), Sinus infection (me..bleh!), Started swim lessons, being sooo sad that our neighbor/brother and fam sold their house and is moving this Sat., GNO, and just staying inside because it's too hot outside!













I hadn't seen these two cute kids for way too long so I was really excited to see them!
I promise I won't take as long to post again.






8 comments:

Amber said...

How could we forget those adorable little faces!

I cannot believe that Ronan is already 1! Crazy. He looks just like his mama for sure. Such a little stud!

Sadie looks so cute in her dance attire! I cannot wait until Adysen is old enough start all those girly activites.

I am so bummed I missed GNO! Hopefully there will be another one again before everyone moves away, which i am still so sad about!

Love the update!!

Brittney Smith said...

Ronan is so big! What a cutie. Sadie did such a good job at the recital. Jersi already misses her from class. Congrats to Noah. Good luck with your move this summer. I''m glad you'll be blogging!

Casey said...

Sadie looks so cute in her dance outfit!! Looks like she was having so much fun. And Ronan...looking more and more like you everyday. Love the picture of him on his little car in those jeans. Can't believe I'm not going to see them for a couple of years!

Maddy said...

Look how cute Sadie is!!! I love her pictures. And Ronan's b-day pictures are totally making me crave cake again. What event can we order a Costco cake for?? Happy "cool weather weekend" day??

S and K said...

Love the update! Love, love the Sadie in her dance get-up! I still can't believe little R-man is 1 either! He is just too stinkin' cute and such a little man---so grown up! My fav pic is him with the pizza boxes! And I need to see this growth chart made by Noah! Get out! Can't wait for another GNO (as both monkeys are climbing on me and screaming!!!! SERENITY NOW!!!!) Also can't wait for the splash pad!

Brenda Janda said...

Sadie is so cute, her pics just made me smile. She is so proud. I love Ronan with the cake. You are the bestest.

Kat said...

Hey! I hope you guys are doing well. Sounds like you are busy as ever. Yay for Noah Graduating! I know you are so proud. Any luck on finding a place in VB yet? I can't believe Jay moved. I might be coming down this week... will you be around?

the cummard family said...

jill you look gorgeous in all the pictures!

i hate being behind on my blog too, now i feel pressure! it'll take forever for me to get caught up no.