Sunday, April 19, 2009

Attention!!...(Please read)




Noah's sister and her family is having a garage sale this coming weekend (Friday and Saturday) and needs your help! She has been doing this garage sale for the past 5 years to help pay for therapy for her son Caleb with Autism. It has been a huge success in the past and I hope it goes just as good for them this year.


So how can you help?? Clean out those closets, cupboards, under beds, playrooms...everything and donate your "treasures" to help a great cause. They will come pick up anything or you can drop it off at my house or any of Noah's family members houses and we will get it to the garage sale. If you don't have anything to donate you can still support by coming by and buying these "treasures". The garage sale will take place at Noah's Mom's house which is at 1540 E. Grove...off of Harris in between southern and baseline. This garage sale is the mother of all garage sales. If you like garage saleing you don't want to miss this one! It takes up 2 full yards! Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at your family pics! OMG you really do have the a beautiful family!

Abby Runyan said...

Ok so I just gave so much stuff to a friend of mine I wish I would have known. I'm still going to clean out more. I will forsure donate. Ok, so Virgina!!!! How awesome! You will just love it!!! I really do love the east. I'm a little jealous right now. I'm so happy for you guys. Ok this means we need to go out lots before you make the trip!!!!

Maddy said...

PHEW -- I just moved most of the crap to the front of my garage and it's just waiting for you to swing by on your way over there. The sad thing is -- if I really purged I'm sure I could double my pile.

Also, I'm kind of sweaty. Why is it so freaking hot outside??

Amber said...

Oh man! I just did my spring cleaning last week. Dang it! I wish i would have known sooner. I seriously just gave a bunch of stuff away!