Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Goodbye Arizona...

I can't believe this is really happening.
So last Friday Noah calls me and says guess who I got an email from? I had no clue but guessed someone (if you are in my family you know who I guessed..haha) and said nope...Regent! They emailed to say that he was accepted into their Law School!! He really was as excited as a little kid.
So where the heck is Regent???


.


.


.



.


.


.


Virginia!!

(Virginia Beach to be exact)

I had to look at one of these to make sure where we were going.



It was one of our top choices of schools so we are way excited! I actually got a little teary eyed as he was telling me because I knew it just made made moving all too real. It will be crazy to be that far away from the one state we have lived in but we both know it is exactly where we should be. I know nothing about Virginia but everyone we talk to says it is amazing! I'm really looking forward to being in a whole new environment.
Soooooo school starts the second week in August so we thought we would make that long journey the last week in July. (We are going to Wicked July 14 so we can't go till then!)
If you have ever been to VA let me know what you like about it...we will need all the guidance we can get.

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats Noah! Oh how exciting for change, but so hard and sad to leave "home"! You guys will do great. Good luck the next few weeks getting your new life planned!

Brenda Janda said...

I am so excited for you. Even though I knew this did make it real. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. You guys are amazing!!!

Mamacita said...

We were just talking about you last night. What exciting changes in your future! Never lived in VA but I've visited. Sam's sister was stationed at Virginia Beach. It's beautiful! Definitely not AZ...but it's an adventure!

Anonymous said...

oh COOL! congrats if i remember right thats where you wanted to get into sooo fun!

Nicole said...

It'll be soooooo fun! It sounds so nice to get out of AZ for awhile and be totally by yourselves...ahhhhh.... sounds too good to be true :) anyway it'll give us all a reason to make VA a vacation spot ;)

Kippy said...

Wow- Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

Brooke Colvin said...

Congrats Jill and Noah! That is so exciting, and a little scary I'm sure. But, I'm sure everything will work out, and isn't it great to know there will be a ward for you no matter where you go? That is one comforting thing about moving. We need to get together before you guys move!!

Andrea M. said...

Congratulations!!! I love Virginia! It is so beautiful. So many beautiful trees - your kids will love playing outside - even in August! Not sure about humidity though. I've only been there in the Fall and Spring. I am jealous! We were there last September and I thought how nice it would be for the kids to grow up there. So much history and nature everywhere. Enjoy it while it lasts!

See it Try it Love it said...

Congrats Noah. That is so awesome, except for the fact that I don't want you to move away. VA is the best place to go, you are so close to everything. I will for sure have to come visit.

Amber Miskin said...

That's great news! Good luck when you guys move! I know it's hard but it'll be worth it!

Hess Fam said...

oh sister. wow. everyone is so positive about the move. i'm not sure how i feel. that is far. really far! i know it's only temporary and i'm really happy for noah that it was a first pick. congrats on that. i will miss you dearly!
my cousin annie just moved out to VA last week. i will find out exactly where and let you know if you will be close to her.
what an exciting adventure you brave girl you!

Cara said...

Jill how exciting! Zach and I really want to get into law school on the East coast as well...I will totally have to crash your place will your there. Congrats to Noah!
P.S. Can I have your job at Gap when you move? lol

Kat said...

Congratulations again! I'm excited for you guys and the adventures that await you! Thanks for running last week, it was nice to get out and exercise/catch up. Hope you had a good Easter and decided upon some cute things to make! They all looked great!

Amy F. said...

Congrats!!! I was so hoping you guys would get to go there! How exciting for you guys! What do the kids think?! What a neat experience it will be!