Saturday, December 19, 2009

The hustle and bustle...

Why is it that the week before Christmas is always insanely crazy busy?? I guess it wouldn't be Christmas without it. Hopefully this coming week we can sit back and enjoy the Christmas season.
This past week consisted of:

*Ward Christmas party
*Teaching pre-school (we added 2 more kids making a total of 5 4yr. olds!)
*Doing lots of hair
*Updating primary stuff for the new year
*Helping in Brody's class
*Delivering our Christmas salsa gifts
*Mommy luncheon
*Noah finishing up his first semester of Law school and 6 finals (glad to welcome him back in our family)
*Putting up more shelving in the pantry/laundry room
*Won a $50 gift card for 1 of 3 best doors in the Village



And tonight we got to end the night with this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SNOW!!!!!


By the time I remembered to take a picture, the kids were too cold to go back outside. So I took one of myself!! Had to ducument our first "White Christmas"!!!


Merry Christmas.

10 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

oh I get so excited when you post. Your Christmas picture with Santa is sooo good, you should frame that puppy. So jealous I don't get any Arnett salsa which is the absolute best. Also of course your door won that Wreath freaking rocks! You always have teh cutest decor. So glad you are having a white Christmas. We miss you. Have an Awesome Christmas.

natalie said...

I can't believe it!! What is SNOW? You fools don't even know how to deal with that, nor I do. Good luck and stay warm....Have a very Merry Christmas.

Hess Fam said...

Love that little Yellow jacket in your santa pic. It's so crazy how busy we get at this time of year. I hate to say that I'll be glad when it's over...but I'll at least be glad when I can stop thinking of the 900 things that I have yet to do.

Cara said...

I am in love with the door...something that Karen helped you with perhaps? lol

Mamacita said...

Enjoy your white Christmas! Love the Santa pic! The door looks great.

S and K said...

OH MY MY SNOW!!!! Well I hope you enjoy it enough for all of us!! That is pretty fun. And WOW you week has been crazy!!! You're just TOO productive that's all I'm going to say about that! I hope it slows down and you can enjoy your white Christmas!!!

Maddy said...

Hooray for the gift card (always have loved your wreath) and even better. . . SNOW!!!

Brenda Janda said...

Merry Christmas. Glad you are all well. Love the Janda's

The Farnsworth's said...

Tyler Family! Man do we miss you guys...not to mention my poor hair as well! You guys look great and hope all is well!

The Farnsworth's said...

E-mail me lady so I can invite you to our exciting blog! chelseafarnsworth07@gmail.com