Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need a Christmas gift idea?






My Aunt Karen is the most talented and creative person I know. She has been selling her gems awhile now and every time I see something new I die. You can't go wrong with one of these one of a kind pieces! She does drop in shopping at her home in Mesa every Wed. from 10-5. Or if you are out of town..give her a call and she will send it to you.
Check out her blog here for more fun stuff. Just getting to see her amazing house is worth the stop!

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

i LOVE her stuff!

your new header picture is to die for!!

amberbuck said...

I totally stumbled accross her blog and I died. I want everything she makes! I might be a little jealous you'll be in Virgina for Christmas. My kids want to stay here so bad so they can play in the snow. The cold is so much better to handle when you have the Holidays to look forward to don't you think? It's nice to go home to az but it's always nice to come "home" to Reno. Ya, i'm a lazy bum and haven't touched my hair in almost a year for a cut and 2 yrs for a color. What is up with that? So i'm almost all natual. I am in love with your new family pic! The leaves and the trees are awesome! Happy Holidays!

Amber Miskin said...

Jill, I don't have your e-mail...only your blog. Can I have your address?

Brittney Smith said...

She is sooo creative. I haven't stopped by yet, but Cassie has been wearing it around our family, and now all of our sister-n-laws are wearing her stuff!