Saturday, November 21, 2009

Until June 30th...

..which is when I get to do it all again but for Eclipse!!

I got to go the the funnest party ever the night New Moon came out. A Law professors wife and daughter invited some of the Law wives over for a little pre party. They went above and beyond! Every nook and cranny had something to do with New Moon. They had different rooms set up for different scenes of the movie..."La Push" room, "Italy" room, "Cullen" room. They had an amazing dinner, red chocolate fountain with everything you can think up to dip in it, games, prizes, quotes, goody bags..you name it they did it. They were so gracious to let us come over and help us all forget about all this craziness of finals going on! I didn't play any of the games because I had read the books so long ago and didn't want to re-read them. So after they gave out all the prizes they had the losers put their names in a bowl for the door prize, guess who one?? Me!! And, it was the best prize of them all (at least that's what I thought). It was a great night.
So after the party, Me and Katrina headed over to meet up with some church friends to see the movie. We had so much fun waiting for it to start. I thought the movie was great! I hated Jacob in the book but now he is starting to grow on me. I was so mad at the end but loved how it just left you hanging...just like the book! Eclipse comes out June 30th and I am already counting down the days!

9 comments:

Cara said...

SO.MUCH.FUN! Love the shirt, love the party, loved the movie and sure do love you :)

Hess Fam said...

I'm coming as your guest in June. Just put on the RSVP "Jill +1"! So fun!

Ann said...

Looks like such a fun party! And, yay, the cliff hanger at the end of the movie was pretty frustrating especially since I haven't read the books!

Amy F. said...

Oh, how fun!! I thought it was pretty good. And it was hard not to have Jacob grow on me after seeing it, hehe ;) What a cool party! Love your shirt too!!

Brittney Smith said...

What a fun party! I love your shirt. Very Cute!! I loved the movie!

Abby Runyan said...

The funnest party ever!!! JoJo's school had a fundraiser so I got to see the movie at 7:30pm on the thurs. It was amazing. Although I had to go by myself since they only had one ticket left. But I said I will sacrifice being a loser for Edward!!! I've seen it twice already looking for my third. I feel the same about Jacob, hated him in the books but my heart was softened in the movie.

Amber said...

What a fun party! I am so jealous, I still have yet to go and see it. The boys had a couple of events in the rodeo on Friday night and I missed going with everyone D: I am DYING to see it though.

Miss you guys :D

S and K said...

FIRST: I can't believe you hated Jacob in the book!!!
I'll forgive you and move on! And well since Talor L. is HOT, makes me love Jacob that much more!!! (And makes me feel like a dirty old woman for thinking such a youngster is such a hottie!) :)
SECOND: That party sounded like the best ever! What a creative way to celebrate. I wish I could have been there...better yet been that creative and done my own! :)
THIRD (and most important): WIll you be home come June 30th so we can go together??????????????

Maddy said...

baby in lap. . . love love love the fam pic, got your e-mail, will set up time with casey, miss you beyond belief, love the party and the shirt. . . so glad you have great friends, but i knew you would. Getting so excited for feb!!!