Thursday, April 22, 2010

28 big ones!!!

I hijacked the blog...but I had to since it's Jill's Birthday today. For some reason the 'birthday' doesn't seem as cool??? I asked her how the day was going and she replied...



By the way, the last pic is of Rone on his trike with a helmet, I guess he thought he could take a hard fall going .5 feet per second and from 18 off the ground, hmmm. Man I love the kid! So here are a few things I love about my wife...


1. She never complains.
2. She never nags.
3. She always puts up with me (and that's asking alot).
4. When I act goofy she acts like it's not cool and that I'm a total nerd (she's probably right) but then all of a sudden she'll do the same thing back at me.
5. She hot!
6. Actually sticks with things and finishes (unlike myself, but she's taught me a lot).
7. The best mom in the world to our kids.
8. Is an awesome cook.
9. Keeps the kids in check.
10. Works hard in her church callings.
11. Buys a new shirt just because.
12. Lets me do the clean dishes.
13. She's the glue in our home.
14. She tells me when my outfit is wak.
15. She's my favorite barber on the planet.
16. Her smile, I mean, seriously, the best I've ever seen!

I guess I'll stop there. I'm buried in the library right now and probably ought to study. I love you.



I had planned on making a cake for Jill tonight but all we had in the pantry was chocolate, not her favorite. I told her and she said, "Na, I'll just buy one while I'm here at the store." Ok...so she comes home with a chocolate cake...I guess I'm not as good a chef as I thought?? Just kidding, she wanted a "real one." Hmmm...Sadie wanted in the pic also, unfortunately, she put the balloon in front of her face.



Here is her birthday pancake--it's a J if you can't tell. Next to the 'average' J is an 'above average' cursive J. A couple of weeks ago she came home with a pancake pen so we could do our birthday letter pancakes better? It's hard to explain but it's awesome...basically it gives control to draw with the batter. This was after waking up at 5:30 to go to the gym! Now that's dedication. You are the best, really!!!

Love,

Noah

16 comments:

Casey said...

So sweet Noah. Love you guys. And Happy Birthday Jill!!!!!! Looking forward to you guys moving back to the "voted best neighborhood". Classic.

Hess Fam said...

happy birthday friend! cute post Noah. and i love that YOU love that "she buys a shirt just because". that's one thing my husband doesn't really love about me! :)

See it Try it Love it said...

She is the best and I miss her- so bring her back soon! I am going to need me to get that pancake pen. Jill you are gorgeous and I love your work out outfit

☂niki. said...

Happy Birthday Jill!!! we miss you so much.

noah, you rock.

Anonymous said...

What a cute post for the bday girl!! Happy birthday Jill!

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday Jill! Hope you had a great day!

Natalie said...

You are the best! And you are hot! And you tell all of us when our outfits (and hair) are "wak!"

Love you Jill
Happy Birthday!

the cummard family said...

i'm late. but happy birthday! you're totally cute! hope your day was 'above average'

Maddy said...

Agreed -- Jill is the best. I love her to pieces and miss you guys so much.

Happy Birthday Jill -- you are amazing and I want to be just like you whenever I grow up.

And sorry about that e-mail. I suck! I ended up spending the day making cinnamon rolls for Ellie's b-day.

Abby Runyan said...

I hope you had the best birthday. Completely agree with Noah, You are the best.

Flaherty Fam said...

Happy Birthday! I love the fun post from Noah...nice husband. I also love the sweet letter pancake. I'll have to get me one of those pens.

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! you really are the best I agree completly with everything Noah said!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Janel said...

Happy Birthday Jill!! This is about the cutest post I've ever seen! You guys are the best!!

Amy F. said...

Happy Birthday (a few days late) Jilly Bean!!! What a cute birthday post. You are awesome!! ;)

Amber said...

That is the sweetest post ever! Happy belated Birthday Jill. Hope you had an AMAZING day.

Brenda Janda said...

Awesome post and so sweet. You are an awesome family.