Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break...VB style!

We had the best spring break ever! It really helps when you live so close to the beach. And the weather could not have been more fabulous all week.

Highlights of the week:
*Visit from my Grandma (she was visiting fam in S.C. so she drove up for the day)
*2 beach days in 1 week
*Castle park for 4 hours
*Chuckie Cheese B-day party
*Running errands and not having to worry about getting home for the bus
*Brody's last soccer game and after party
*Finishing my 10k run with 2 great friends
*Letting the kids stay up late every night








NOW IT'S BACK TO THE DAILY GRIND....

10 comments:

☂niki. said...

so fun.

i want to go to the beach!

the cummard family said...

love that it's warming up. we are to hoodies...not snow jackets :) no beaches, but lots of mountians and fun hikes! come visit :)

Cara said...

Oh grandma Doane! I love her and I am sure your kiddies had a blast with her

See it Try it Love it said...

I am worried you are having too much fun there. You aren't going to want to come back to boring old AZ. But we need you! Look at you all fit and running like a pro.

Brenda Janda said...

Wow, Ronan looks so big. Guess that is what happens.
Congrats on the 10K.
Glad you are all doing great.

See it Try it Love it said...

this is why you need to do facebook it is so much easier to answer your questions. well the dress pres had on was a hand-me-down as are almost all her clothes. you BETTER sub for Bunco or I will be pissed! also the bun was from Trader Joe's and while it looked really good it didn't hold together at all- it wasn't actually a bun either. Get Facebook

Cory♥Jessica said...

I seriously love all your posts Jill! Im so jealous! I love you D.C. post, Ive always wanted to go there, so fun! We miss you guys! Cant wait to see you when you come visit! Keep on with the posts!! I always look forward to them!

We are due Nov!!

Maddy said...

Ahhh the beach. SO JEALOUS!

And congrats on getting your run done. Are you going to keep running or are you done for awhile?

Flaherty Fam said...

Aren't Spring Breaks so much fun when the hubby is in school? It's so nice to have them around and do fun things as a family. Looks like a great week and I love that you guys can just go to the beach...so lucky!

Casey said...

So fun! I just love the picture of Ronan in the beach chair! Congrats on your run.