Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer can officaily start...

 Our kids got out of school last Friday. It seemed that every single person has been out for weeks so we were very anxious for this day to come! Brody is modeling the little teacher gifts we made this year. B&B treats and a cute note that said "you are SENT-sational.  We have been so lucky to have amazing teachers this year. Both my kids had Mrs. Dykes for  kinder and I can not tell you what an amazing lady she is.  She has even taught me so much...I just love her! She is almost worth staying here in VA so Ronan can go through her class! I said almost...

 I planned a little end of school bash for all the kids around here.  As the bus rolled in you could hear all the kids cheering and yelling...it was so fun!  Then we launched water balloons at them...they loved it.


 It was a mad dash to get to the water balloons....

 We had 2 giants buckets full of water balloons which were gone in about 1 min.!  All that hard work down the drain...but it was so fun to see how much fun they were having.

 This GIANT slip n slide is always a huge hit...


Then is was over...and now we are in full fledge summer mode!  
On tap for summer...YMCA pool, lots and lots of beach days, visit from friends and Great Grandma, Norfolk Tides baseball game, trip to DC temple, piano lessons, math camp, and hopefully organizing this place for our big move at the end of this year.  It's gonna be a great summer!!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Look how long Sadie's hair is getting and Brody is looking more and more like Noah everytime I see him!

Amber Miskin said...

Looks like they had a blast! I can't believe how big they are all getting.

Vanessa said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm totally bummed we won't be seeing you this summer :( Guess we'll see you during Christmas break. I can't believe you'll be done soon! BTW, just this week Noah broke my brush you gave me for my bday a few years ago and I was so sad. Even worse...I went to go get a replacement and they don't sell them anymore! So sad.

The Tyler's said...

Looks like so much fun. You guys all look great. Sadie could not be any cuter in her dance stuff. Wish we had been there. Next time.

Maddy said...

You are the best mom ever! We are officially doing that next year on the last day of school. You're in charge ;D

Flaherty Fam said...

Love the after school bash...so fun! You are one fun mom. I can't believe you guys move home at the end of the year...! You will have to come up to Payson to visit.

Brenda Janda said...

Kids are still beautiful.
We miss you guys and our so excited for your return.