Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our trip to the Happiest place on Earth

Waiting for the Buzz light year ride....my kids favorite. We got to ride it like 5 times with the "Troy" pass!

Tea cups...I sat this one out. I knew how the rest of the day would be if I went on it.

Brody was such a good sport to wait in the long line for the Princess's and even took a few pic with them!


Sadie did not like Sully!


In HEAVEN!


Leaving the Happiest place on Earth...So sad!!


On Sun. we drove over to Oceanside to stay with Molly and Rylus. They were the best Hotess's. Kamber and Josh Stoltz were there also and I think my kids found a new best freind with Josh. It was the perfect day to go to the beach and be wrapped up in a blanket!

8 comments:

SunGood said...

Ya right! Do you and your kids always have to looks so stinkin' cute! SOO jealous! Looks like such a fun time! I love D-land! Way more than my kids I think! Does Molly have a blog??

See it Try it Love it said...

Looks like a blast cant wait to hear all about it tonight.

☂niki. said...

So cute!!! I can't wait til I have my own family to take to Disneyland!! I hope we're at least as half as cute as you guys!!

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I forgot that you guys left I kept checking your blog and was wondering where you were... it all makes sense now!!! I'll call ya so we can meet up for lunch or to "play"!

Chelsea said...

What a fun trip! What a sport Brody was to psoe with the ladies! And pregnant or not...keep me off of those teacups!

Janel said...

Good call on the teacups, Bleh!! You pictures make me want to go again right now!!

the cummard family said...

some day we'll take our kids. sadie is adorable, and brody is a little p-i-m-p!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Oh so fun!!! I swear Buzz Lightyear is probably one of the best rides for the kids. And what a blast to go to the beach.
It was so nice to see you the other day, you look great!!!!