Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekend Recap

To start things off, Kate and I threw a baby shower for our friend/neighbor Amy Fetter. We were so excited to do it and had so much fun! She has 2 weeks left and still looks amazing...I could not be more jelous!
Are these little onsie cookies not the cutest things you have ever seen?!! Thanks Sweet Cakes!
Then Sat. was the big Londons Run. I had so much fun being a water girl, that I just might look into volunteering at more races...I'm not kidding!
This is the Crew at water station #4
How cute is Abby handing out the water? Everyone wanted to take water from her because they thought it was so cute!
Here are a few of the runners that I got a pic of.

Jaron and Vanessa...I felt bad that the lady in front thought I was taking it of her.

Amy Skousen
Jules (Noah's sister)
Sunni Goodman
The Wendt Family
And then last but not least, My brother Justin annouced on Sunday that he is getting MARRIED!! I don't think many of us knew this was coming, but we love his fiance Christina and could not be more happy for them. She is from San Diego so they are going to be getting married in the San Diego Temple sometime in April. It could not be worse timing for me, being due April 17th, but I would not miss it for the world! I'll post some pics of the cute couple when I get some.

10 comments:

The Foster Family said...

OK- I should have been there with all the cool people. I promise I'm there next year- especially if you'll put up a picture of me running on your blog! Deal?

-Wende

Maddy said...

Those cookies were so good. I thought Kate had made them for some reason. The shower was fun and Amy was stinking gorgeous.

Love the race photos. Jaren and Vanessa are so cute. I loved her testimony on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you at station 4! You were a great water girl! You look so cute, by the way.

SunGood said...

That was such a fun day! It was so fun seeing you! Gave me a an extra adrenaline rush!! I'll get ya for that pic though!

See it Try it Love it said...

Looks like a blast, I had so much fun there maybe one day I will run. But for now the food is for me. I think my jaw dropped when I heard the news about Justin, that is so great. I can't believe you are all going to be married. How much fun.

the cummard family said...

i'm with wende....can you please put an action shot of me running on your blog. i promise i'll do it next year if you do! the water station doesn't seem quite so bad....i wouldn't mind standing there handing out water and snapping a few pics! way to be a part jill!

the waites said...

ok i swear the 3rd picture down is my aunt Maxine?!!?!? send me your cell # Rachwaite@ghotmail.com

great pictures!

it was fun to see Sunny

Amy F. said...

Jill, thanks again for the shower! Those cookies were so good too (I ate two...)! Was there a good turn out at the run? Troy looks good, I hope he's doing okay. Oh, and I met the "gang" at EZ today, and I got to meet Rick too. What a neat family! I'm so grateful that we get to be apart of it.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Congrats to Justin!

☂niki. said...

Wow-that's crazy about Justin. How exciting! Lets hang out this weekend!