Monday, December 29, 2008

UGHH!!

You know when you get so far behind on updating your blog and you just don't know where to start and don't want to take the time to post it all? Well I am feeling that way! I have so much to post and it will take forever...so I think I'll just sum it all up in pictures.


We had a fabulous Christmas...Santa came and gave us all way more than we needed. Hope you all had a great one too!
Too tired to make it to bed
Another car show...my first!
Garage sale for Joseph
Enjoying a little lunch date with Ellie
Waiting for Santa to arrive via Helicopter at Junky Trunk
Ugly sweater party...I took 2nd place for that beauty!
Baby Jesus looking rather large with his bottle
Tyler Grand kids
My Mom and Dad got this teeter totter for Christmas and you just can't help but smile when you're on it.

10 comments:

Cara said...

Oh what fun, that is one thing I know I am missing out on...kids during the holidays. Love all the pictures, some of the favorites are:
evil looking santa holding all the kids
Aunt Debbie & Uncle Spence on the teeter totter
Little Ronan passed out on the carpet!

What fun memories!

Janel said...

Looks like so much fun! I love all the pictures. Sadie is such a little doll. I can't imagine trying to get all those grandkids situated for a nativity, I can't even control 5! But those will be the best memories for them. Love it!

Hess Fam said...

Thank you for an update...finally! :)
Looks like Christmas was great. That Sadie is a ray of sunshine!

Maddy said...

That picture of your parents on the see saw is SO cute!!

I'm glad you finally updated. Pictures are really the best part anyway!!!

Brenda Janda said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. We love your little family. You will be missed. Mitch is way sad that Noah got released. Thanks for your friendship.

S and K said...

That was a great update! Looks like Christmas was a blast! Can't wait to get together and do lunch!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! Sadie looks so cute with the gummy lifesavers on her fingers. Glad you had a fun Christmas!! I want a teeter totter like that!

Chelsea said...

I want that teeter totter too!! And I am so jealous of the shorts outside on Christmas! I am so sick of being cold! Happy new year!

the waites said...

What a Fab Christmas you guys had! I want to try that totter. Im so glad we got to see eachother...I cant help but get my hopes up that we will be neighbors in Utah:)

xoxo

Amy F. said...

Those are the cutest pictures! It makes me a little sad that the holidays are over. Still, my favorite is the bath picture! And wow, your family (/grandparents) have a ton of grand kids!