Friday, January 30, 2009

London's Run


This is such an amazing run/day benefiting children with cancer. I am so proud to be a part of it. I will be running the 1/2 marathon and I am so nervous for it! I have never been a runner but am so excited to do this for all those children in need. My nephew was diagnosed with Cancer about a year and a 1/2 ago so many of my family will be there running and working at the water stations. It's going to be a great and emotional day I'm sure! If you want to run you can still sign up tomorrow before the race or if you don't want to run just come and be a part of all the fun!

Go here for more info. on the big day. Hope to see you there!!

7 comments:

☂niki. said...

What a great way to help. Good luck!

S and K said...

I'll be thinking of you for sure! Good luck, you'll do GREAT! Have fun!

Brenda Janda said...

You will do awesome. We will check it out. It would so us good to do another run.

Brenda Janda said...

Duh, sorry it was today. We had to do the trek run.

Hess Fam said...

jill, I'm excited to see how it went. i'm proud of you for being an awesome runner!

Leah Fitts said...

wow that was a serious run!! you did great! thanks for being so supportive. you and noah were soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I looked for you guys but never saw you. I did see most of the Tyler fam, though. I just love that race!! How did you like the half? It's hard! Can you imagine running a full? Ugh. Way to go guys!!