Monday, July 27, 2009

Just one last thing to do....

The house is packed, loaded and on it's way to Virginia ( and already to Tennessee..crazy!)...
House is cleaned, spic and span from ceiling to floor ( with the help of some amazing sisters in law and Mother in law)...
Had some great goodbye parties...
Said our goodbye's...

On Thursday at 6:oo in the morning the kids and I will board a plane to our new home and new life for the next three years. I can't believe it is really here. It is such a bitter sweet feeling. I am incredibly excited to see what lies ahead for us and see our new house and city we will live in but on the other hand it is incredibly sad to leave our amazing families and friends. I know we will be back but it's just really hard to look that far down the road. It's going to be great.

I have loads of posts I need to do but will get to those when things have settled down a bit. I am so ready to have a normal routine again! Next time you hear from me it will be from across the country!

Thank you everyone that has helped in any way with the move or watching our kids during the past couple weeks. We could not have done it without you.

10 comments:

Maddy said...

Miss you already!!! Let is know if you ever need ANYTHING!

Hess Fam said...

tears. good luck jill. so sad i missed out on the GNO. safe travels and enjoy the new adventure.

See it Try it Love it said...

I can't believe you are really leaving, I am so sad. Who I am I supposed to go to the mall with! I hope the time flies by and if not I will have to come and visit. I could definitely use a trip to VB.

Amber said...

We already miss you guys too! I didnt even realize it was time until I saw the empty garage..what bad neighboors we are. I feel so bad that we didnt even get to tell you guys good-bye. The boys are sure going to miss Brody:( You guys better be back in 3 years!!!! We are holding you to it. Elgin street has definatley become a lonley street with everyone moving. ba-hoooo.

We wish you guys the best of luck and if you guys need anything we are always here, seriously!

We will be looking forward to future posts on your blog and seeing all your beautiful faces!

Mamacita said...

Best of luck! You all will be missed soo much! Enjoy your adventure and come home soon!

Abby Runyan said...

Can't wait to see your next post!!! Good luck & I already miss you!!!

Brooke Colvin said...

Jill - I'm sorry we weren't able to get together before you left. I thought about you often throughout the summer and kept thinking there was still plenty of time. But, as always, the time flew by way too fast. I am so excited for you guys! It will be quite an adjustment for your family, but I'm sure you will grow to love it. I can't wait to keep up with you on your blog and see how everything goes for you guys.

Good luck with EVERYTHING!!

Brenda Janda said...

Be safe and best wishes. You have an amazing family and we will miss you all.

Flaherty Fam said...

Good luck, Tyler's! We will miss you!!

Maddy said...

You know that when you're so far away you have to update your blog more -- right?? I need pictures of the house, stories about the plane ride, what the kids think of VA. . .