Thursday, September 24, 2009

Survived the 2nd move in 6 weeks!

Well, we did it. We moved. It wasn't pretty but, we are in, settled and just about all done putting the house together. It was a long and busy week last week but we are soooo loving our new place! I'll take pics of the house tomorrow. Maybe even a video tour!
Brody had his first Soccer game last Saturday. He did great and loved it! When I took his picture he said he wanted it to look like he was kicking the ball. Love him.
Sunday, Noah and I had to speak in church. Ugh! I hate speaking, but so glad it's over with. Later that evening we had a fun visitor from home. Kyle Worthen! He is here selling pest control for a few weeks without his family so we had him over for dinner. It's so funny to see a face from AZ in VA. We loved having him over.
Sadie started pre-school this week. She is loving every minute of it. She actually gets mad when I come to get her because she wants to stay. Two other Mom's and I are doing our own pre-school and I think it's going to be great! It's my turn next week...I'm so excited!
Noah is still doing great at school. He has been riding my bike to school because I won't let him take his with the baby seat on the back. But mine has a wicker basket and flowers, so I guess it's not much better.
Things are good! Miss everyone who is not here!!!





13 comments:

Mamacita said...

Glad you survived and glad you have time to blog about your cute family! I miss your sweet kiddos. I cannot believe how big Ronan is getting! I am laughing out loud at the picture of Noah riding to class on your bike with basket and flowers :)

☂niki. said...

Love those fruit pictures on the wall!

So glad you guys are doing well and survived the move.

I just Love your cute kiddos.

Anonymous said...

OK, how can Sadie look so much older since we saw her just 2 short months ago? That last picture of the kids is TOO CUTE!

PS: Ann Cooper said to tell you hello. I made her promise to check out your blog.

Burwell's Bits said...

I read the title wrong and thought,"two movies in six weeks, no big deal" and then I read further. I am a little out of it. Forgive me. I do think you are a trooper. We miss you.

amberbuck said...

Yay! So happy for you that your all settled in, I can't imagine moving twice in 6 weeks! You go girl. Russell's brother and his 2 friends are here for the weekend and I was sooo happy to see a friendly face! That's so fun that Kyle got to visit you guys! Can't wait to see pics of the house

Casey said...

Okay we need to do something with the bike situation...too funny!! Glad you are getting all settled in and can't wait to see some new pictures.

Kat said...

Boo for busy weeks, but I'm glad it's over! You guys are so involved :) Way to go! How great that the kids are loving what they are doing, and I loved the part about Noah riding your bike to school :) Miss you girl! How is the running coming along?

Maddy said...

Brody makes me laugh so hard! I love that he wanted to pretend to kick the ball. Glad you're settled and having fun!

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, you guys have had one adventure afte another. I also can't believe how big and old your kids look. I can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Nicole said...

I can not believe how big they are! WOW!!! Sadies hair is so long! We miss you but are so happy for you guys!

Peg and Parker said...

It sounds and looks like your cute family is happy and helpful wherever you are. Virginia is lucky to have your family there for a while. Good luck from Aunt Peg

Melissa said...

Thanks for feeding my bachelor husband while he was out there. I know how excited he was that he ran into you at church. It always makes everything a little better when you get to see a piece of "Home".

AMIT said...

Hey i just love the pictures you shared here.

Domain registration india