Sunday, October 4, 2009

The new place....

I finally took pictures of the new house. Things are pretty tight here but we are making things work. You just have to be really creative with where to put things! We didn't have a washer and dryer for the first 3 weeks! We didn't bring ours because the other house had them and this one you have to bring your own. Let me just tell you it was not fun...especially when your 4 yr. old still has a bed wetting problem and your 1 yr. old was throwing up for 3 days! BUT...a fabulous family in our ward gave us their old ones! It was the biggest blessing ever. I didn't even know what to say...I was beyond grateful.

Sadie's room
(I was still catching up on laundry at this point if you can't tell)


There is a lot going on in this tiny room.
Laundry room, Pantry, Microwave and toaster room, yr. supply room, hair chair storage, water heater/air conditioning unit.

Dining area. For some reason it just looks odd having a high chair next to a piano...:)
Kitchen

Family room

Master bdrm/office/craft room

Brody and Ronan's room
(this room is actually really big!)



So there has been quite a lot of talk of Noah riding my bike to school. He gets made fun of on a daily basis (which he could care less). But really it's not like it's pink or anything. Since this pic I took the basket off so it's not too bad.
In the back ground is what the apt looks like. They are real cute! Everyone has a porch to keep bikes and what not on. Ours is filled to the max. It looks pretty funny because our neighbors don't have one thing on their porch so we look a little WT.


Brody and Rone being cute.

I went to a hardcore bow making night with some of the student wives. I learned lots of new tricks! They even use a lighter to stop the ends of the ribbon from fraying...who new? I learned how to make these cute pom pom bows. I love them and they are really easy!
Sadie's bangs are coming in nicely. If I slick them down, you really can't even tell they are 1 inch short.

I just got all my Halloween decor all put up! I'm so excited for Halloween! The kids are getting really excited about dressing up. Brody wants to be Iron Man. Sadie wants to be Ariel but I'm trying to talk her into being a dress up we already have. Ronan is being a cowboy....wranglers and all...I get so happy just thinking about him in wranglers and boots!
Have a great week!

11 comments:

Cara said...

Your place is too cute for words! I can't believe you have already been gone for about 2 months! We sure do love you.

Casey said...

All of your stuff looks so great in your new place, even the high chair next to the piano. Looks like you're doing a great job maximizing your space! Bailey has an extra Ariel costume...text me your address and I'll get it in the mail this week (along with poor Felty). Tell Noah I think he should have kept the basket. :)

Amy F. said...

Aaahh, too cute!
Okay, love the new place! You make it work magically! The piano next to the high chair -why not?! You can serenade Ronan while he eats ;)
I love that you guys have this cute little house on campus, Noah gets to ride his bike to school, and how close it will make you as a family! (Even more... you know).
I want to learn this bow trick. I'm so excited to make girly stuff now. I'm missing you guys, especially with Halloween coming up. Can't wait to see the costumes... Ronan the cowboy.
Have fun!

S and K said...

So forgive me for texting the same questions that you answered in the post!!! I hadn't been on a computer in OVER A WEEK! yipes! But I love the new place!!! You make it look like home so quick, I think I need your help! Love the update, and now I'm off to put my Halloween stuff up!!! WAhooOOo!

Brenda Janda said...

Love the new place. You work wonders with decorating. You need to come decorate my house. Everyone looks great. We miss you guys.
Glad it is all going well.
People there are so lucky to have you.

Abby Runyan said...

You have made you new place so cute!!! I loved it all. I'm so glad things are going so well for you. Keep the updates coming. O-ya I'm totally prego. Totally surprise but we are excited. I'm due the middle of May!!! Crossing my fingers for a girl!!!

☂niki. said...

lookin good!

i know exactly what you mean about getting creative with your small space...

glad you guys are doin well. we miss you!

are you guys comin home for thanksgiving or christmas?? you have to! evie will be so happy to meet your kids!

Maddy said...

I can't believe you've moved TWICE in 2 months and yet your house looks more put together than MINE! Stinker! My favorite part, other than the crazy multi-purpose room, is the living room where the couch and chair overlap. I LOVE it!

Janel said...

I love your multi-purpose rooms, and it all looks so cute! I bet your kids are loving it!

Krystal Arnett said...

I love all the pics. You have made your apartment look like home. I love the pom pom bow so cute. We miss ya guys and can't wait to skype again. BTW, I finally got some extensions. I'll have to update my blog so you can see them. If you had a facebook you could have already seen them. Hint Hint, you need to get a facebook account asap.

Jenna Hardy said...

Jill your new place is so NICE! You have the cutest things. We miss you guys so much. I also LOVE Noah on the bike!!!! SO awesome.