Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our visitors!

With pretty much all my family living in AZ my whole life, we never ever had any visitors stay at our house but I always wanted to be able to host a visitor. Now that we are away from family we finally get to play host and hostess! Last week Noah's Mom and sister had a reunion in Mississippi and then drove to stay with their Dad in S.C. The last few days of their trip they drove up to stay with us and we had sooo much fun! The kids were going crazy to having them here! The weather last week was actually really warm and sunny for this time of year (so they tell me) so it was great to be able to get out and enjoy the weather. We headed down to the beach and showed them what V.B. is all about. It was a great beach day! Water was freezing but fabulous weather. We went to Brody's school book fair, pumpkin patch/carnival, colored pumpkins and enjoyed the great company.
Our door is open for the next visitor!!







6 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

How fun to have visitors! I love your family pic at the pumkin patch. You have such a cute family! I am jealous that you live so close to the beach, even if the water is freezing.

Brenda Janda said...

I love the pic of the family on the haystack.

Mamacita said...

Cute family pic. Miss you guys!

Cam and Mele said...

HEY! So good to hear from you, we miss you guys! Are you loving it over there? Tell me all about it...what is life like outside of the Grand Canyon state?

P.S. The title was just dedicated to a friend that has harrassed me to update. she deserved a dedication for getting my butt in gear.

See it Try it Love it said...

How much fun, we missed you at Schnepf farm, It doesn't feel the same without you. Glad Jean made it up alright,can't wait till my turn. Miss you.

Ann said...

You guys all look great!!! We are missing you all tons, but I'm so glad that everything is going well for your family!