Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 years..



Yesterday was Noah and I's 10 year anniversary. Gosh, I seriously can't believe we've been married for that long. It's crazy to think 10 years ago I was 19 years old and didn't have a clue about anything really, or what the next 10 years would entail. I am so grateful I took a chance and married that 16 year old looking return missionary. Noah has been the best thing that has ever happen to me. I can't imagine life without him.

We all had to be at soccer practice last night and didn't get home till about 7:30..when I walked in the door these flowers were waiting for me. I was shocked...and love them. Noah nailed it with these flowers. He knows I am not a roses kind of gal and knows I LOVE tulips and fall colors.


This is what 10 years looks like..
Why the scale?? I wanted to do a funny post about all the things we got as wedding presents and still use...but never got around to it. But I will say...this scale is battery operated...used everyday for 10 years (sometimes multiple times a day) and we have NEVER CHANGED THE BATTERIES!! Freaky huh? I wish I could remember who gave us this wedding present!!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Oh my gosh I remember your wedding like it was yesterday in your parent's backyard! I also remember being at family home evening when you and Noah announced to everyone you were both engaged! Time sure does fly!

the waites said...

wait thats so funny, we have an alarm clock the Kerbys gave us and Willie would die if it ever broke!

happy 10!

Erika said...

Congratulations! Just think what the NEXT 10 years will bring...isn't life wonderful and crazy all at the same time? We love you guys! I'm getting sad thinking about you moving away.

vanessak said...

There's just no way...has it really been 10 years?! Me and J will celebrate 10 this summer. I can't believe it. You guys are awesome.. happy 10. CHEERS to the next 10!

Kat said...

Happy 10 years lovers!!! You guys are the best :)