Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!


We had a really great Easter weekend. It started off by going to the Easter Pageant Fri. night. Noah went and saved us seats earlier that day, so we were able to sit Pretty close. It was fabulous as usual. What a great way to remember why we celebrate Easter and all that our Savior did for us. My brother brought some non-members with us and they really enjoyed it. The next day, Sat. I actually finished the Pat's run. It was really fun and want to do it every year now. Later that day we went up to the lake with the family. The water was freezing so nobody wanted to get in. The kids loved it though. Easter Sun. was great. My kids had so much fun getting their Easter baskets and finding all the eggs. The picture above is my Mom with her five grandkids. They had us over for a great dinner. As usual she went overboard with Easter gifts for the kids. She loves getting them gifts for all the holidays. Then spent the rest of the night over at the Tyler's with the fam. Hope everyone had a great Easter!

6 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Brody and Sadie are too cute,and your mom looks gorgeous. Sounds like a super fun Easter. I wish we could have gone to the Easter Pageant this year, Jackson did though, adn he loved it.

Landvatter Family said...

Jill hey this is Hawli Landvatter(Johnston). I found your blog through somebody elses and recognized your picture. Your kids are so dang cute! I have a blog its www.landvatters.blogspot.com! You look great!

The Wilkins' said...

Jill your kids are darling as ever. I'm jealous you did Pat's Run. We ran it the first year they had it, the next year I was prego, and this year we're in Missouri! Wish we were there!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

How fun to hear from you. Your family is ADORABLE. i Love that pic with grandma and all the kiddies. Mary, from the Eater Pagaent is in my ward- crazy or what? She's amazing. Thanks for checking in!! where do you guys live noW???

chris+amber said...

I cannot believe how big the twins look now. Crazy! Your kids are too cute!

Abby Runyan said...

I really can't get ove how much your kids look like Noah! They are darling. You guys are a fun family. I know it's crazy that Meg is going on a mission. She is totally her own person!!!