Monday, April 2, 2007

My weekend


Noah and I went up to Utah this weekend to go to conference. The weather could not have been more perfect. Everywhere you turn they have the most amazing landscapes with the best flowers everywhere! I wish so bad we could grow fun flowers like that here. We attended the Sat. morning session and of course it was great. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir brought down the house on the closing song that session! I was seriously crying it was that fabulous! It was so fun to be there in person. How funny is Pres. Hinkley? We also saw The Testaments movie. I definitely recommend seeing it if you haven't already. I went to this really fun store called Tai-pan. Check it out if you are there ever, it's really worth it! My Grandma watched our kids for us, so it was so relaxing-but still could not wait to see them. My Grandma and Mom played the worst April fools trick on me. On the way home My Mom had my Grandma call me and say that there had been an accident and Sadie had to get Stitches! I was totally fine but My Grandma totally started crying(even though it was fake) So I started crying. Then My Mom saw me crying so she started crying! It was just a big mess. My Grandma gets really emotional-even if she is playing a joke! She felt so bad after. It was all really funny. Hope you all had a great weekend! P.S. Don't ask me what Noah's hair is doing. How embarrassing!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

That's sounds like a fun weekend. I agree with you on the Utah flowers! It is so pretty there. I just realized Noah looks like Zack Braff in that picture!!!!

See it Try it Love it said...

Totally he does Jenna. That sounds like so much fun, Utah is so gorgeous, if I could handle the snow I would totally want to move there. That is a pretty sad joke, your Grandma is hillarious. Glad you had fun.

Hess Fam said...

Seriously Jill, You look so cute in that picture. I LOVE your hair. When did you go dark? I'm glad you had fun at conference. I know I'm lame but I've NEVER been! Someday maybe.

Abby Runyan said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to conference so fun! Ok so the talk on prayer in the first session, of course I can't think of his name (I'm prego) was awesome! I so needed that. I think saturday morning session was actually my favorite one!

The Wilkins' said...

So fun for you guys. I'm jealous - I've been wanting to go to Utah for years now. It's been so long. I agree - your hair is super cute. I actually thought, "I should have Jill do my hair next time I am in AZ."

Becky said...

Umm. i love temple square in the sping. the flowers are just amazing me to! i wish we could grow stuff like that here in az too! Love noah's hair. :)

Dallas and Krista said...

You don't like his hair? hehe. I was bloggie browsing and found you- Hi!