Friday, October 12, 2007

The Dinosaur Museum

I can't remember the real name of this place, but that's what we call it.
The kids and I had the funnest time with Noah's sisters and Mom yesterday at the Museum.





We were not sure what these round things were but the kids kept acting like they were pizza's. Even Jeanne got in on the action!





Then we got to pan for gold. All the kids loved this part. They even got little bags to put thier gold in.




I had to get a pic of all the kids in the jail cell. We told them to look sad. Emma was trying really hard!




Later that evening we headed off to T-Ball practice. Brody just started a few days ago. It is really quite comical to watch. They really have no idea what is going on.

4 comments:

Janel said...

I saw Sadie in her cuffed skinny jeans and sweater vest yesterday and it was about the cutest thing ev-ah!!! Its like her mom works at the GAP or somthing!!! ;)

I need to take my kids there, its been a long time and they would love it!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Cute pictures Jill! Where is this "dinosaur" museum at? I love that Brody started t-ball. Isn't it so funny to watch them! Hope you are feeling well.

Maddy said...

It was fun seeing you there. You and your dry children. How did you keep them dry??

Hess Fam said...

Uh can I please get a job at GAP so Collin can dress as cute as Sadie? LOVE IT!