Friday, October 19, 2007

Last night we made the trek out to Schnepf farms. We went with my family....well everyone except one party pooper! We had so much fun. I'm so glad we decided to go in the evening because the weather could not have been better!

Emeri, Matix, Claire, Sadie & Brody
The fam!
Sadie actually sat so still while she got her face painted. I couldn't believe it!
If you look close you can see Brody next to my brother Jay. This roller coaster was actually pretty good! Sadie was too little to go on this one.

Everyone was too sick after the swings to get off!

The BIG slide!
These two thought they were so cool that they got to ride all by them selves.



Everyone (Except Jay, Kate and Claire....they left early) on the spooky train ride.

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, it looks like you guys had fun! I love that Sadie got her face painted. Lexi would never sit still for that!
You all look so cute!
Did you go on the roller coaster?? I did, I was surprised that I actually lost my tummy alittle on the first drop! It looked like such a denky roller coaster, but it turned out to be really fun!

Nicole said...

ddddddddddddddddddddd

Brittney said...

Very fun. We went during the day and it was so flipping hot and I had a 2 week old plus my 2 year old. It wasnt very fun. But at night looks way better. Your little fam is so cute!!!!

Janel said...

That does look fun. We will have to break down and go nest year, Im sure the kids would really love it.

So how about some Zoo pictures?? :D

the cummard family said...

Aw! Looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait to go with Parker's class ON Halloween. PS-I know what you're being for the party....lol. Promise to not tell. PSS-do you have any ideas for me....and maybe P. He may be going to the ASU/Cal game. Seriously though, I need an idea.

chris+amber said...

FUN! Is the spooky train ride only at night? I need to pay a visit there with my family. I love your jacket, by the way!

Maddy said...

OK, we must be Tyler stalkers because we always end up doing the same thing as you guys. I didn't realize that place was so fun, but we went last night and loved it.

How was the spooky ride?? It looked scary!

Natalie Hall said...

So fun! We had never been there before and it is great for kids.
Ha, at least you got your family to go with you guys, all of our's were big bums, great pictures!
I sure hope you are feeling good. Rachel and I have such compassion for sick pregnant laddies.

Hess Fam said...

Your pumpkin patch is way more fun than mine! Wha, wha, wha....
I love Sadie's face in the first pic.

Becky said...

Cute pictures! :) Sadie is so stinking cute! I loved her cute little pumpkin on her check!

Chelsea said...

Love the pics from the S. Farm. Did you miss us this year?! :) We are sad to miss it. You all look super cute!

See it Try it Love it said...

Nice, I love Schnepf Farms. I see that Justin was the party pooper. I love Noah in the train picture nice look.