Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Save the date!!


So most of you know that our nephew (Heather and Chris's little boy) Troy was diagnosed with Leukemia a few months back. It has been a rough last few months for their family, but Troy is doing great and is such a little trooper.
Some Friends of theirs is having a benefit dinner for them and all the proceeds will go to the Wendt family to help pay for all the medical bills. Everyone and anyone is invited, so please spread the word to all. There will also be a silent auction that night, so if you have anything that you would like to donate or have a service you would like to donate it would be much appreciated! For more information about the dinner you can go to Troy's new website at www.wendtfamilybenefit.org
It should be a really fun night, we can't wait!!
How cute is that picture, by the way?

9 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

That is the Cutest picture I have ever seen. Sounds like a great idea I will definitely be there.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

I'm so bummed I was so excited to write it down and then I realized we will be out of town that day! I hope that they get a great turnout. We definitely include him and his family in our prayers!!

juliette said...

That little guy is so cute and I hear he is doing well in preschool. I wish I could be his teacher- that little face is adorable. I hope the auction is a huge success, and please tell that cute family I said hi.

Ann said...

Hey Jill!
You are welcome to post a link to my new blog site if you want...I changed it after my little weird RS email thing. Anyway, our new blog is poulsonfamblog@blogspot.com.

Abby Runyan said...

I my gosh I SO wish I could go. That little guy is to cute. I can't imagine what they all are going through right now. He is totally in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going to tell my Mom and Dad about it. Keep us posted

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! I love it. That's neat that they are doing this fundraiser for him. I want to come! Poor, little guy. I'm glad to hear he is doing ok. I think about them a lot.

Lisa Harris said...

Hey Jill.. I just donated a $600 ZOOM whitening package from our office. We are going to try and be there. Thanks for the post...what a wonderful night it will be!

Chelsea said...

I wish we were there to go to the dinner. What a neat little guy he is. I am sorry your family has to go through this. Thank goodness for the knowledge we have about the gospel and our Savior. We'll keep him and his family in our prayers.

auburn and chris said...

OMG... how did my homework assignment end up here?! Thats so funny... never thought anyone really looked at my blog besides my MIL... I LOVE Troy and the whole WENDT crew... they are fabulous and indeed.... in our prayers!