Monday, March 1, 2010

March!!

I am so happy to be in March! I feel like February dragged on forever...maybe because it's so gloomy and cold here in February. March already seems to be looking brighter and warmer! Can you believe we have already been here for 7 months?! That's crazy to me! Noah finishes classes end of next month then will take a couple summer classes and we will be on our way to AZ!! For a few weeks at least. I have been getting so anxious about going home but I need to remember it's still 4 months away.

Here are some random pics in no rhyme or reason in honor of March!...


Before Noah and I went to bed one night we checked on the kids and found Ronan like this...dead asleep!

Brody's Valentine box for school.


I guess he can sleep anywhere....

Valentine pops!


10 comments:

Liz Godsey said...

I love the pic of Ronan asleep standing up! Haha :)

Amber Miskin said...

Those are great pictures Jill! Especially in the ottoman! Are those heart shaped cake pops? I am hooked on cake pops!

See it Try it Love it said...

Ronan is too funny, I never had a kid who could fall asleep like that. It always astounds me. How cute is Brody's box, did you make it with him? I always wanted to do one with Jack, but they always make them in class. Also how cute are your v-day pops, are they cake pops? I have still never made those. I am counting down the months too. I can't wait.

☂niki. said...

i love ronan's sleeping habbits!

Mamacita said...

You wouldn't be glad Feb was over if you were here. Enjoy Spring! Cute kid pics. Sage is like Ronan she can and will sleep just about anywhere except her bed. See you in 4 months!

Casey said...

I have NO CLUE what it's like to have a kid fall asleep like that. It takes my kids at least an hour to fall asleep in their own beds! The kids are getting so big! Loved Brody's iPOD valentine box!

Amy F. said...

Thank you for the cute update and pics! I love it. Ronan is such a stud. I was always impressed with what a good sleeper he was, but I had no idea just HOW good he really is, haha.
I bet Brody felt like a stud walking into class with that!
And, gotta love the pops!! Those are so cute, and I'm so totally making them next year.
I'm counting down when you come back as well ;)

Brooke Colvin said...

I love March too - and we don't even live somewhere cold! I can imagine the excitement that spring can bring in a place like that. Your kids are so cute Jill!

Nicole said...

I can NOT believe it's been 7 months! wow! the sleeping pics of R are so funny! I love it!

HAPPY MARCH!!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

Those pics of Ronan are just hilarious. I love that some kids can so easily fall asleep anywhere. I also loved your cute valentine pops...you always make the cutest things.