Friday, February 18, 2011

ENJOYING THE WEATHER...

 So today I was on the phone with a friend for about 15 mintues. As I get off I realized it's really quiet and go look for Ronan and Sadie. They drug a blanket out and started to have their own little picnic. I thought it was so cute that they get along so good and were having so much fun.



Then I looked in the bag to see what was for lunch....I dying laughing!
Tub of butter
Tub of cream cheese
Fresca
Leftover hamburger and corn from last night
Orange
Yogurt
...and a pad of paper and pencil...just in case.
They wondered why I was laughing!


I Love them and Love that they play so good together.

2 comments:

Jenna Hardy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! How sweet- miss you guys!!!

vanessak said...

Glad to see you guys are having nice weather. I can't believe how big Ronan is getting! He's like a big boy now. Totally missing Country Cove right now!
XOXO