Friday, February 11, 2011

Just when I thought winter was close to coming to an end...Mother Nature has to go and do this...!!!



 I really do not like living in snow! As pretty as is looks the first day...it all melts and then turns to a soggy ugly mess all over. The kids love it though. School was canceled yesterday because of the snow so the kids got to play in the snow all day! I still have to remind my Arizona born kids that you have to actually put on a coat and boots when it's snowing outside! Still a new concept to them I guess.

 Stuck in the car because I forgot to defrost the ice! It takes awhile.
This morning I got up early to go to the gym and it was a mere 17 degrees!!! I wanted to cry. Then my sweet husband got up and scraped off the ice off the doors so he could open them and turn on the heater. That made my day....because I probably would have thrown in the towel if I had tried to open the frozen car doors. 
This weekend they are calling for Sunny and 60 degrees!! I can't wait!!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Oooh I feel bad...I do not miss snow at all!!!!! But I do remember snow days off from school as a kid and they're the best!! That's something my kids will not experience. They only get to miss weeks of school because of the flu. Boo!

The Huzzey's said...

I love the bottom picture! Ronan cracks me up! I'm just sad I didn't get to go to the gym with you! {even if it was only 17 degrees!} I'm not going to the gym here anymore--they told me Adalie cries too much and they are only allowed to hold her for two minutes....what the heck???

Katrina said...

I was really hoping for warmer weather down there in VA!!! Maybe??? I hope the 60's spread into next week!!!!! Brody's face cracks me up in the picture of them in the car! AND what a nice hubby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started on the snow and freezing temps this winter. I don't know why people want to live where it snows. It's a mess! I'm jeal of your 60 degree temps. Supposed to get up into the 30's here this week and I thought that was warm!

Cory♥Jessica said...

I love snow and I wish it would snow here! Im so jealous!! Its going to be 80 degrees here next week, thats so depressing to me, its winter not spring!